Hey guys, can you please stop folding?

Created 2nd May 2011 @ 14:26

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 18 Next »

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Mordi

[…]

happy cuz worst prem team eVAR :D

So mad over a pcw. Like really? :D kiddie.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

[…]

Just make this official, afaik the only reason there wasn’t another gentlemans agreement was because of RAWR, who have now folded.

:D I’m such a gentleman amiriteeee?!

On a serious note: I hope etf2l learns that being stubborn won’t help nothing ( correct me if I’m wrong but – more folded teams in this season than seasons before? not just prem ). It’s not just about the unlocks ofc, but if you’ll have a top division with the real top teams then teams won’t drop as much (See: ESL).
Medlocks will make ETF2L a good league to play in and will make it the best like it was before, it’s a real shame people are just being stubborn about “not giving prem what they want cause they’re all snobs” and then moan about prem players.
It just won’t go :/
I hope some admin sees this and do something with it ( not just my post )..

To Tapley: people suggested that before ETF2L started, and what the admins / other people said was: “so div1 teams will get used to cinnamon and in prem they won’t be as good because of that”. ( allow me to pffft : )

EDIT ::
Quoted from Swarlz

I have lost all faith in TF2 and ETF2L
gl hf
I’m going to play Mount and Blade professionally

Can I join you? I’m pro at this really!

Last edited by Retsh0ck,

Ghostface

spire

Same way prem teams ask for vanilla, other teams ask for cinnamon. Cinnamon adds new posibilities people are too lazy to explore. Staying medlocks forever is narrowminded. Im surprised you even agreed on medlocks.

And yes pissing on the med adds new tactics.

alfa

Quoted from Mordi

[…]

happy cuz worst prem team eVAR :D

Not sure if idiot, or just very stupid.

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Quoted from Ghostface

Same way prem teams ask for vanilla, other teams ask for cinnamon. Cinnamon adds new posibilities people are too lazy to explore. Staying medlocks forever is narrowminded. Im surprised you even agreed on medlocks.

And yes pissing on the med adds new tactics.

Thing is, I didn’t see any prem team complaining? It was ups who opened this thread about people to stop folding, and _lots of_ people agreed with him.
I’m not complaining as well, I just want ETF2L to be the best league like it used to be.
You’re the one who seems to be complaining about teams dropping from ETF2L.. :p

alfa

This forum is like a 12 year old party where everyone is welcome to try weed for their first time.

Last edited by alfa,

Mordi

≧◡≦

Quoted from demsii

[…]

So mad over a pcw. Like really? :D kiddie.

i had my seriousface on! maybe learn to not stand into a wall so i can see you trough and kill your medic with uber? :D

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Retsh0ck

[…]
it’s a real shame people are just being stubborn about “not giving prem what they want cause they’re all snobs” and then moan about prem players.

You know why people think they’re snobs? It’s as if a bartender refusing to sell anything other than wine because beer sucks. It’s as if Usain Bolt won’t run on a track because his shoes can’t perform well on it. It just doesn’t make sense.

Not that I have anything against prem players, but if they like vanlocks and the tried-and-true way of TF2, they shouldn’t impose their views on others who want some creative play than your standard game. In fact, if you can adapt to creative styles of play, then you deserve that premiership title all the more, because then it shows people that you know the game inside out, and are capable of adapting to any situation thrown at you.

Being at the top means you can face any challenge and win, not win by your tried-and-perfected rules. If you want to be the best of the best, then prove that you can beat anything and everything, not refuse to play because it doesn’t fit your standard style of play. If your opponents agree to vanlocks, then it’s good to go. If they don’t, what’s the harm of playing and beating them anyway? Again, it only goes to show that if you can adapt, improve and get creative, the premiership title will be more valuable, since people will actually look at you and say “hey, there’s a premier team who actually tops their games, and can totally deal with any situation thrown at them, they’re definitely good” rather than say “oh, another prem team who qq-ed to ESL.”

Sure, I’m definitely going to take a lot of flack for this, but you must understand that everything changes over time, and the best people are those who can adapt and still remain at the top of their league.

Quoted from Retsh0ck

To Tapley: people suggested that before ETF2L started, and what the admins / other people said was: “so div1 teams will get used to cinnamon and in prem they won’t be as good because of that”.

Having said all that above, a truly good team will be good regardless of what weapons they use, and regardless of their opponent’s weapons.

Now can we PLEASE stop bitching about unlocks?

the bm man

k^m

Quoted from alfa

This forum is like a 12 year old party where everyone is welcome to try weed for their first time.

the alfa party

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Mordi

[…]
i had my seriousface on! maybe learn to not stand into a wall so i can see you trough and kill your medic with uber? :D

You’re a kiddie either way. Oh wow, what a beast you are! You can kill a medic that stands in the corner through an exploit (hence why snakewater is a shit map), well played son! Now sit down shitty.

Mordi

≧◡≦

Quoted from demsii

[…]

You’re a kiddie either way. Oh wow, what a beast you are! You can kill a medic that stands in the corner through an exploit (hence why snakewater is a shit map), well played son! Now sit down shitty.

don’t mad

randa

Quoted from demsii

[…]

demsii loves troll bait.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Mordi

[…]

don’t mad

irony.

antyjc

2ne1

Quoted from FIR

It’s as if Usain Bolt won’t run on a track because his shoes can’t perform well on it. It just doesn’t make sense.

No it’s like Usain Bolt was running on a perfectly fine track, and then they put some holes and hurdles on the track because it made the track more diverse. Then were shocked when he didn’t want to run.

i didnt read anything else you posted because i got to this point and stopped.

Mordi

≧◡≦

Quoted from demsii

[…]

irony.

don’t irony

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 18 Next »