Forum

Hey guys, can you please stop folding?

Created 2nd May 2011 @ 14:26

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 18 Next »

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from Hildreth

TF2 will never grow if people bicker about unlocks and cry about map choices.

I don’t care about Vanilla argument anymore or what map I play (bear in mind map isn’t dustbowl or some shit) I just want to play. I want the entire community to unite, stop being complete babies and play or they can just twist the blade into the neck of competitive TF2.

I’ll play ESL next season with shitty Wire, I’ll play Vanilla + medlocks, I’ll play on Bazillion and I’ll play with Cinnamon and any other shit you elitist fags throw at me but I’ll play it cos I care about this community more than a few shitty updates, grudges against admins and bad maps.

this.

so much this.

Ghostface

spire

Hildreth is the Jesus of TF2.

Let’s crucify him.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Ghostface

Hildreth is the Jesus of TF2.

Let’s crucify him.

oh god I read Hitler is the Jesus of TF2 :|

irfx

EPA

d2m for the admin!

PROBLEM SOLVED

Cooler

4Queens

vanilla+medlocks problem solved

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from Cooler

vanilla+medlocks problem solved

in case this isn’t a troll post (it’s been mentioned many times before ITT), unlock rules are not the reason why teams are folding during the season.

they know the rules before they signed up, so that excuse doesn’t really fly, i’m sorry. and ETF2L are not the only league that teams are dropping from. easy to forget.

small edit: in fact, i don’t think much will solve the problem of team dropping. suggestions before included stuff like “not allowing the team to join the next season”. i think that’s a good start, but there’s plenty of problems with that too obviously.

Last edited by Ritalin,

ashkan

Quoted from Ritalin

in case this isn’t a troll post (it’s been mentioned many times before ITT), unlock rules are not the reason why teams are folding during the season.

That is correct. As far as I know, only one team dropped after one or two of their players raged about a specific unlock in a match. The team ended up folding after a few days. Actually, out of the small (but high div) number of teams that boycotted ETF2L (for whatever reason), 6-7 teams have now folded.

the bm man

k^m

Quoted from ouch

TeleBear = Gryzor_2.0

well not really

Im a gryzor alt

.____________.

Quoted from huhystah

tf2 is dead

ashkan

Quoted from Hildreth

TF2 will never grow if people bicker about unlocks and cry about map choices.

I don’t care about Vanilla argument anymore or what map I play (bear in mind map isn’t dustbowl or some shit) I just want to play. I want the entire community to unite, stop being complete babies and play or they can just twist the blade into the neck of competitive TF2.

I’ll play ESL next season with shitty Wire, I’ll play Vanilla + medlocks, I’ll play on Bazillion and I’ll play with Cinnamon and any other shit you elitist fags throw at me but I’ll play it cos I care about this community more than a few shitty updates, grudges against admins and bad maps.

amen

antyjc

2ne1

Quoted from kitas

PREM SAID VANILLA EVERYONE SAY VANILLA ( even if they like unclocks they say vanilla) unclocks makes tf2 more flexible, if u cant just fait with it then why u r playing in this season? it would be better not with 350 teams but with 200??? JUST DO LIKE PREM DOING – DONT PLAY IN A SEASON.

next step – ban heavy, it makes lot people angry when u r killing with him.

quoted just so no one misses it.

ashkan

Quoted from antyjc

[…]

quoted just so no one misses it.

now make is so that I understand it.

Sunbather

maksa

I think playing in a league with the rly best of european tf2 does motivate some people/teams so in this case unlocks do count

Mordi

≧◡≦

Quoted from demsii

Sup? Everything is going according to plan ;D

happy cuz worst prem team eVAR :D

alfa

great_league

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 18 Next »