Forum

Hey guys, can you please stop folding?

Created 2nd May 2011 @ 14:26

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18

Skully

Quoted from xzr

[…]

I’ve posted my reasoning around 500 times in these forums. It’s not my fault if you are too illiterate to read them or too fucking stupid and lazy to go find them in the appropriate threads.

Going through the scenarios again is just a waste of everyone’s time.

link me to these posts as I cba to look

xzr

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Oh yeah because being the only unlock that stops a medic’s healing beam attaching isn’t a bad thing in any way. Thanks for the IQ assesment, I’ll be sure to make a note of it for future posts.

Great insight on the gameplay there, why would you want to melee if you’ve got a medic with you? Would you please go play the game and get some insight before discussing stuff you have no idea about?

xzr

Quoted from Skully

[…]

link me to these posts as I cba to look

I cba to look for them either. I already have the knowledge.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from xzr

I’ve posted my reasoning around 500 times in these forums. It’s not my fault if you are too illiterate to read them or too fucking stupid and lazy to go find them in the appropriate threads.

Going through the scenarios again is just a waste of everyone’s time.

Your arguments are a bit…ermm…dis jointed?

Quoted from xzr

[…]
Thus I mean vanilla+medlocks when talking about vanilla.

Quoted from xzr

[…]

Top teams want vanilla. Not vanilla + just a few cool weapons. Not vanilla + equalizer.

Vanilla.

Also
Quoted from xzr

[…]

Great insight on the gameplay there, why would you want to melee if you’ve got a medic with you? Would you please go play the game and get some insight before discussing stuff you have no idea about?

You never seen a solly die running away with the pickaxe and a medic trailing after him shouting at him to put it away? Ooo-errr. Or a scout batting someone after running out of ammo calling for medic?

There’s no need for insults guys, grow the fuck up and discuss things like rational people and we may get somewhere…

Last edited by Monkeh,

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from Poop

xD

Reload

BiG
BiG

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Kritz?

I bet Kritz is OK huh? Even though it lets you 1 shot almost every class? Still OK? Still Vanilla? if you allow Kritz shouldn’t you also allow the games counter to kritz…the thingy banner, w/e it’s called. Is it still vanilla now?

Bonk? G’pit without bonk aint so much fun, especially as you can move the gun now too. Still vanilla?

The only way this is ever gonna be resolved if a tf2 god is suddenly spawned who decrees the tf2 10 commandments to us all, for ever and ever AMEN!

Bonk makes this game incredibly boring. The ESEA LAN games this weekend proved that quite well :) Scout tries to flank –> can’t kill –> runs to a safe corner > bonks out and gets healed up –> repeat

As for Gravelpit, why wouldn’t the map be fun without bonk? The only risk is when your first scout walks out of spawn. The sentry can be taken down with some coördination, you don’t need bonk for that :)

xzr

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Your arguments are a bit…ermm…dis jointed?

[…]

[…]

Not sure if stupid or just illiterate. Making fun of illiterate people is kinda mean.

Skully

Quoted from xzr

[…]

I cba to look for them either. I already have the knowledge.

denial? if you cant be arsed to repeat your points to my arguement then you have no say in this debate right now

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Even Mike gets it :D

Last edited by CommanderX,

xzr

Quoted from Skully

[…]

denial? if you cant be arsed to repeat your points to my arguement then you have no say in this debate right now

I can’t be arsed to repeat my points because I see very little point in discussing with you in the first place.

Monkeh

Quoted from xzr

[…]

Not sure if stupid or just illiterate. Making fun of illiterate people is kinda mean.

First you say no cool weapons then you say medlocks are fine….this is me being illiterate? Wow.

Skully

Quoted from xzr

[…]

I can’t be arsed to repeat my points because I see very little point in discussing with you in the first place.

then why post? you must have a reason to post if you decide to go “no your wrong”, you cant go into a debate wnd expect us to shut the fuck up without having points to argue back with. Yes I know this is the internet but it still requires you to bring points instead of being a dick

huhystah

Quoted from .____________.

[…]

Panda!

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from ups

This is getting out of hand

hey ups, can you start playing your officials at etf2l?

xzr

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

First you say no cool weapons then you say medlocks are fine….this is me being illiterate? Wow.

You want me to spell it out for you? In english or would you like it in your native language spasticsh?

Vanilla = Vanilla+medlocks. It’s easier to talk about vanilla since nobody is driving the effort to ban medlocks.

Any questions? I’m willing to help you in any way I can. Also forgive me for being so harsh earlier. I had no idea you really were illiterate.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18