Server configs contain the settings necessary for ETF2L matches and whitelists enforce the unlockable weapon restrictions.
To install ETF2L configs on your server, upload the .cfg and .txt files to your server’s orangebox/tf/cfg folder. You must execute the appropriate ETF2L config before any league match, by using the “exec [configname]” command.
ETF2L configs and whitelists can be downloaded separately or as a package:
If you need just the latest configs and whitelists, download [this] package.
If you want the appropriate configs to be executed automatically*, download
the [extra pack] containing all ETF2L and map-specific configs.
* Configs will be executed automatically only for maps that are not played in both 6v6 and 9v9 in ETF2L at this time.
Alternatively, if you use [TFTrue], it will automatically download the latest configs and whitelists and execute them when appropriate.
If you want to have a graphic overview of the whitelists, visit [whitelist.tf]
These configs are called automatically by other configs.
- etf2l.cfg – base config, automatically executed by all ETF2L configs.
- etf2l_custom.cfg – optional settings recommended by ETF2L staff, automatically executed by all ETF2L configs.
- etf2l_6v6.cfg – base 6v6 config, automatically executed by all 6v6 map configs.
- etf2l_9v9.cfg – base 9v9 config, automatically executed by all 9v9 map configs.
Make sure to execute the correct config for your match!
- etf2l_9v9_5cp.cfg – ETF2L rules for Highlander 5CP maps, such as cp_process_final
- etf2l_9v9_ctf.cfg – ETF2L rules for Highlander CTF maps, such as ctf_haunt
- etf2l_9v9_koth.cfg – – ETF2L rules for Highlander KOTH maps, such as koth_lakeside
- etf2l_9v9_stopwatch.cfg – ETF2L rules for Highlander Stopwatch maps, such as pl_badwater and cp_steel
maintained by whitelist.tf
- 26.01.2016 –
- Added tf_dropped_weapon_lifetime 0
- Added tf_preround_push_from_damage_enable 1
- Added tf_spawn_glows_duration 0
- 23.01.2016 – Set mp_bonusroundtime to 10 (was 0)
- 25.01.2014 – Added mp_highlander 0 to etf2l.cfg
- 24.01.2014 – Added etf2l_golden_cap.cfg
- 08.11.2013 – Added mp_enableroundwaittime 1
- 04.11.2013 –
- Added tv_relayvoice 0
- Added host_framerate 0
- Added mp_friendlyfire 0
- Added sv_allowupload 0
- Changed sv_mincmdrate to 66
- Changed sv_minrate to 20000
- Changed sv_minupdaterate to 66
- Added etf2l_custom.cfg
- Renamed config packs
- 11.09.2013 – Removed class limits from 6v6 config
- 09.09.2013 – Updated 6v6 class limits
- 13.05.2013 – Updated config packs
- 30.04.2013 – Added 6v6 KOTH config
- 21.03.2013 – Added mp_maxrounds 2 to Stopwatch configs
- 28.09.2012 – Added tf_avoidteammates_pushaway 0
- 31.08.2012 – Added tf_birthday_ball_chance 0
- 12.01.2012 – Added sv_restrict_aspect_ratio_fov 0; added comments throughout the config file.
- 02.12.2011 –
- Disallowed using TF2’s server voting system
- Allowed a broader range of interpolation ratios (from 0 to 5)
- Allowed a broader range of rate values (from 30000 to 100000)
- Shortened player timeouts to avoid issues where players can’t rejoin
- Smaller cap on future ticks a player is allowed to send prematurely
- 24.10.2011 – Fixed bug with mp_maxrounds not being reset after entering payload.
- 19.10.2011 – Removed trailing tabs and spaces; Shortened and clarified printed text; Changed version date to DDMMYY.
Removed some tv_* settings that are more appropriate for the server owner to decide; Removed host_framerate so it’s up to the server owner to set; Changed sv_client_max_interp_ratio to 3 so players are free to use broader client-side settings; changed sv_allow_color_correction so users are free to use client-side colour correction. Changed sv_client_cmdrate_difference to comply with actually attainable values
Removed mp_teamplay, mp_autocrosshair, mp_falldamage, mp_time_between_capscoring, mp_weaponstay, mp_enableroundwaittime due to having little to no effect on competitive tf2; Removed mp_idlemaxtime, mp_chattime, mp_autoteambalance, mp_stalemate_timelimit and decalfrequency due to redundancy with other commands.
- 01.03.2011 – Added tf_flag_caps_per_round 5; Added whitelists
- 24.10.2009 – Added : stopwatch config, mp_highlander set to 0
- 24.10.2009 – Added : tf_teamtalk 1, tf_use_fixed_weaponspreads 1
- 22.09.2009 – Added note about mp_windifference 0 on CTF maps
- 17.09.2009 – Added: mp_windifference 5
- -Other changes are archived-