tf2 is dead

Last edited by huhystah,

Si^

T2P
[PG]

aye sad sight

Spike Himself

TC

As it stands, the amount of drops seems to be on par with season 8. A lot less drops than AFS and only a few more than season 7. We’re right on schedule!

atomic-

Everybody busy atm,somebody got exams,school,real life,friends etc.Some teams won’t even play with 1-2 mercs and they are folding also when they are inactive they are playing like shit and its shame for them,these are main reasons for folding.Btw try to start next season 1 or even 2 months earlier,to finish season before summer time :)pls

Last edited by atomic-,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from atomic-

Everybody busy atm,somebody got exams,school,real life,friends etc.Some teams won’t even play with 1-2 mercs and they are folding also when they are inactive they are playing like shit and its shame for them,these are main reasons for folding.Btw try to start next season 1 or even 2 months earlier,to finish season before summer time :)pls

its still 1 month till summer?

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from atomic-

But everyone still signed up knowing these things…

Spike Himself

TC

Hey we might just have brackets of 20 teams this summer, so that you still have enough opponents in your bracket when half of them have folded! :D

demsii

EPA

Sup? Everything is going according to plan ;D

Ryssen

re#
Chive

Found 4 groups that didnt have anyone folded. yet. My group is one of them.

Last edited by Ryssen,

Sunbather

maksa

I think it would be nice if ETF2L wouldn’t be so important and we would have more shorter tournaments, probably lots of teams fold cause they loose their first few games and they are like: well we can’t win anyway so lets just fold, but if we would have cups then they would just say well we can still try on the next one, or at least thats what I would say

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Ryssen

Found 4 groups that didnt have anyone folded. yet. My group is one of them.

same D:

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

premdiv shows us how it goes :D

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Tornf4lk

[…]
same D:

nope
sorry my team will fold this season (no joke)

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 18 Next »