We are always looking for motivated volunteers who are eager to help us improving this league.
What do we expect of you?
- Fluent in English. The main language in the league being English it is expected to be able to speak and write in English to a decent level to be well understood.
- Impartiality. The ability to stay out of cases you are personally involved in.
- Availability. Yes this is a voluntary job and we are understanding when it comes to unavailability. However we are still expecting you to be involved in the admins tasks on a daily basis.
- Teamwork. Many admin tasks can be done individually. However a good portion of it is a matter of teamwork, discussions and meetings.
- Confidentiality. Some things that are discussed should not reach the public until decided by the head admins.
- No prior history of misconduct. It goes without saying that admins shouldn’t have any prior cases of misconduct against them.
- Bonus: If you are fluent in another language and have good ties in specific communities.
- Bonus: Be known and well liked and respected in the scene.
What can you expect of us?
- Gain experience in community management, web design, referee work, teamwork and much more.
- Got a good idea how to improve the experience at the ETF2L? Let us know and we will listen and discuss.
- We are a large team of experienced admins from different countries and professions.
- We believe there are no stupid questions but only stupid answers. If you do not know how to fulfill a task you can always ask.
- Your voice counts as much as every other admin’s voice in all discussions.
- Improve your English! We are from many different countries and for most of us English is not our mother tongue. Talking (or writing) in English on a regular basis has helped many of us to maintain or improve our level of English.
Click on any of the available roles to get a more detailed description and application form.