We are always looking for motivated volunteers who are eager to help us improving this league.
What do we expect of you?
- Confidentiality. Some things that are discussed should not reach the public until decided by the head admins.
- Teamwork. We are a big family where everybody has the right to voice his opinion.
- A good reputation within the scene.
- The ability to stay out of cases you are personally involved in.
- Activity. You need to be active on our Discord and on the forums (both public and admin).
- Honesty. We are aware that everybody is doing as much as he or she can in his leisure time. If you do not have time to work for ETF2L for a while we expect you to let us know.
What can you expect of us?
- Gain experience in community management, web design, referee work, teamwork and much more.
- Got a good idea how to improve the experience at the ETF2L? Let us know and we will listen and discuss.
- We are a large team of experienced admins from different countries and professions.
- We believe there are no stupid questions but only stupid answers. If you do not know how to fulfill a task you can always ask.
- Your voice counts as much as every other admin’s voice in all discussions.
- Improve your English! We are from many different countries and for most of us English is not our mother tongue. Talking (or writing) in English on a regular basis has helped many of us to maintain or improve our level of English.
Click on any of the available roles to get a more detailed description and application form.