Forum

Hey guys, can you please stop folding?

Created 2nd May 2011 @ 14:26

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Kritz?

I bet Kritz is OK huh? Even though it lets you 1 shot almost every class? Still OK? Still Vanilla?

but u have no uber, good trade-off.. not like other unlocks

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Kritz?

I bet Kritz is OK huh? Even though it lets you 1 shot almost every class? Still OK? Still Vanilla?

Bonk? G’pit without bonk aint so much fun, especially as you can move the gun now too.

This is the most sound and thought through argument so far,, stfu and go home xzr

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from xzr

Actually probably the majority of “pro-cinnamon” people have started playing while the unlocks were out.

Krakyn even for you this is a dumb argument.

I’m not sure the word “probably” even needs to be there. That’s something I’ve had to explain to people a lot in regards to pixel pickup going vanilla.

xzr

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Kritz?

Bonk? G’pit without bonk aint so much fun, especially as you can move the gun now too.

The top tier has pretty much already included medlocks in the vanilla sentiment. Thus I mean vanilla+medlocks when talking about vanilla.

Forgive me for being unclear.

edit: if you can’t play gravelpit without bonk ur fucking bad. Like seriously.

Last edited by xzr,

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from AnimaL

but u have no uber, good trade-off.. not like other unlocks

Just for the record I have no real preference personally, trying to see it from all angles, I just love the game and will play either way, but please do name me an unlock with no trade-off.

xzr

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

This is the most sound and thought through argument so far,, stfu and go home xzr

crawl back to your meth cave iggy pop

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

xD

AnimaL

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Just for the record I have no real preference personally, trying to see it from all angles, I just love the game and will play either way, but please do name me an unlock with no trade-off.

equalizer, idiot

Skully

Quoted from xzr

[…]

Top teams want vanilla. Not vanilla + just a few cool weapons. Not vanilla + equalizer.

Vanilla.

nice try, but with no reasoning behind that, Im calling bullshit again

WHY will you in the prem refuse to do something like Vanilla + medic unlocks + equ + sand +bonk?

look at it:
Equalizer only changes a low HP battle for sollies
Bonk is just a decoy, no changes to tacticts, its like “oh look, a bird, dont need to look at it”
Sandwich is basicly a healthpack

you can sit there and say “Vanilla and nothing” but you cant sit there and not give a fucking reason

xzr

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

All the unlocks have some kinda trade-off, but take bonk for example. You lose a pistol and some damage output, but you gain motherfucking invulnerability? Holy shit batman.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from xzr

[…]

crawl back to your meth cave iggy pop

Internet rumours hurt :(

Last edited by CommanderX,

Monkeh

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]equalizer, idiot

Oh yeah because being the only unlock that stops a medic’s healing beam attaching isn’t a bad thing in any way. Thanks for the IQ assesment, I’ll be sure to make a note of it for future posts.

xzr

Quoted from Skully

[…]

nice try, but with no reasoning behind that, Im calling bullshit again

WHY will you in the prem refuse to do something like Vanilla + medic unlocks + equ + sand +bonk?

look at it:
Equalizer only changes a low HP battle for sollies
Bonk is just a decoy, no changes to tacticts, its like “oh look, a bird, dont need to look at it”
Sandwich is basicly a healthpack

you can sit there and say “Vanilla and nothing” but you cant sit there and not give a fucking reason

I’ve posted my reasoning around 500 times in these forums. It’s not my fault if you are too illiterate to read them or too fucking stupid and lazy to go find them in the appropriate threads.

Going through the scenarios again is just a waste of everyone’s time.

AnimaL

ok, just to summerize, once again… div5 whines they want cinnamon for every division while prem wants to play in sepperate ruleset and doesnt care what rules div5 plays

but bad guys are obviously the premier players

“man up, dont be pussies and just play, etc” :D euros so bad its incredible

Last edited by AnimaL,

Mike

TEZC

some things you can do with bonk (block badlands house on mid) are retard
just when a heavy is going down he’ll pop out a sandvich, making pushes to last vs heavies way harder

equaliser isn’t so bad, but still i think vanilla+med is best

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 Next »