Forum

Worst thing you've done when raging

Created 12th February 2011 @ 01:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 17 Next »

pykow

Worst thing I dont know.
If its gonna be to mutch, I just take a break.
(ragequit)

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Gubbins

Banned beaverN

CONSPIRACY

Linus

[d¿s]

im too ashamed to answer this properly, but the damage my rage has caused is worth around 500 euros

Psyche

Am I the only semi-normal person in here whose rage consists of just punching the table and swearing? lol.

How the fuck can you break a MONITOR?

Last edited by Psyche,

Hat

i can never understand how you get angry so angry over a video game that you would break a piece of hardware (not to say i haven’t raged a lot in the 12 or so years i’ve been playing online fps games)

Psyche

Quoted from Hat

i can never understand how you get angry so angry over a video game that you would break a piece of hardware (not to say i haven’t raged a lot in the 12 or so years i’ve been playing online fps games)

this :S Personally I like to save my money and not keep spending it to replace shit I broke because I got mad. Rather just punch the table (or the bed, punching something that is soft continuously works wonders)

Last edited by Psyche,

Gideon

After couple games against some russian guys with teleport perks, evasion chance and armor upgrades i changed my nickname to “GOD, KILL ALL RUSSIANS PLZ”.

Psyche

Quoted from Gideon

After couple games against some russian guys with teleport perks, evasion chance and armor upgrades i changed my nickname to “GOD, KILL ALL RUSSIANS PLZ”.

you be russian bro.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

swinging a cactus
http://files.sharenator.com/angrycactus_Have_you_ever_been_so_angry_that-s492x374-93700-580.jpg

Dny

T2P

had to replace 5 keyboards last year :/ chilled out now..

AnimaL

rq an official

a couple of times…

Last edited by AnimaL,

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

Never broken anything in rage but I have had to replace 2 mics and 2 headsets because I leave them on my chair and come back and sit on them, or run to get the door with my headset still on.

Sketch

MM

i used to rage so much that DSTM effectively kicked me. and wolve still hates me after nearly 2 years :( never broke anything though

Last edited by Sketch,

palker

I broke headset and completely destroyed 2 cases for my eyeglasses. Usually i just punch plastic bottles and those are quite indestructible.

choiie

keso

throwing mice at windows <3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 17 Next »