Created 12th February 2011 @ 01:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 17 Next »

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Slammed my fist down in rage alot RAGEEEEEEE

lolage

TSPAG

I’m too much of a nice guy to rage at a computer game.

Mordi

≧◡≦

Took my snus and threw it on the wall

mrwhizz

Listen to Linkin park

minimoose

masturbated

Nor

rda

i pooped once or twice

M24_

Quoted from konr

Usually I just punch my desk and shout at the screen.

I frown and stare at the screen

nvc

play css

Gubbins

Op4

Banned beaverN

Archy

guru
G-Yoda

Broke at least 3 headsets and 2 mice, mostly coz i tossed them unintentionally on the ground by catching the wires while getting up from the chair… I need to cut some of those damn wires. Do you guys have any experience with wireless headsets? :/

FADe

Haven’t broke anything while playing TF2, but in CSS I’ve been through 4 mice and 2 headsets. All by the same method of destruction; by picking them up at the cord and lassoing them into my bedroom wall. Wasn’t as if it was a spur of the moment rage spasm, was a 4-5sec process of pure insane rage.

Last edited by FADe,

hans

Broke a tennis racket once. The coach had me run laps for an hour or so. Never broke anything again…

ih

Usually I just punch my desk and shout at the screen so all of my neighbors can hear me. Usually Croatian juicy swears.

But, this is nothing, compared to what I do when drunk. Some times I come home after hanging out in town, and after 4-6 beers + some vodka, I come home and play lobby. I do it mainly because I cant lay in bed in that condition. Everything spins in my head. So I play lobbies and sing songs in voice chat. I don’t know how I still have 96% reliability. I even had a nick including my state of mind. That made everyone laugh.

The most crazy-sexy thing I ever did playing TF2 is: playing lobby in late night when I came drunk form town, changing class to Pyro in the middle of the match, writing +forward in console, and w+mouse1 all the time. I played some movie in “Always on top” VLC Media player, and I used one hand for mouse in TF2, and other for… well I think you can guess the rest. Pls don’t imagine this image in your head if you are not 18+ years old. In my defense I can just say I was horny and drunk.

Last edited by ih,

konr

Quoted from ih

Usually I just punch my desk and shout at the screen so all of my neighbors can hear me. Usually Croatian juicy swears.

But, this is nothing, compared to what I do when drunk. Some times I come home after hanging out in town, and after 4-6 beers + some vodka, I come home and play lobby. I do it mainly because I cant lay in bed in that condition. Everything spins in my head. So I play lobbies and sing songs in voice chat. I don’t know how I still have 96% reliability. I even had a nick including my state of mind. That made everyone laugh.

The most crazy-sexy thing I ever did playing TF2 is: playing lobby in late night when I came drunk form town, changing class to Pyro in the middle of the match, writing +forward in console, and w+mouse1 all the time. I played some movie in “Always on top” VLC Media player, and I used one hand for mouse in TF2, and other for… well I think you can guess the rest. Pls don’t imagine this image in your head if you are not 18+ years old. In my defense I can just say I was horny and drunk.

wat

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 17 Next »