Created 12th February 2011 @ 01:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Macisum

http://ragegage.com/

Wow so tempted to buy this.

Jaskey

Not really tf2 related but when i used to play on the PS1 (lolsopro) i had a game called Lego Racers, remember failing the last boss so much and getting so pissed off i just snapped my disk in half… Went a bought it the next day and won.. worth it so much

Setlet

Quoted from Jaskey

Not really tf2 related but when i used to play on the PS1 (lolsopro) i had a game called Lego Racers, remember failing the last boss so much and getting so pissed off i just snapped my disk in half… Went a bought it the next day and won.. worth it so much

You mean the race against rocket racers? SO EZ

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

your mum

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

You mean the race against rocket racers? SO EZ

omfg I need to play this again! amazing game!

bìester

Quoted from sno

I slammed my fist on my desk so my pc crashed and had to restart in the middle of a match >.>

same happend to me the only differnece was that my brother was hitting the table ^^

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

Shot myself with a BB gun, MISSED myself cuz bad, hit the pc, broke it, got more mad and circumcised myself _again_

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

omfg I need to play this again! amazing game!

Lego Island mate, why didn’t we :(

Mike

TEZC

No one cares retshock

WLL

Quoted from bìester

[…]

same happend to me the only differnece was that my brother was hitting the table ^^

Rofl what the are you doing . Mad ripple :7

flushy

P.O.P

threatened to stab _ben’s dog

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Retsh0ck

Shot myself with a BB gun, MISSED myself cuz bad, hit the pc, broke it, got more mad and circumcised myself _again_

we had a GoT meeting, where a teammember shot a bb-gun.. and because of the ‘huge’ recoil, the gun gave him a black eye. So I understand your pain.

_Ben

;?

Quoted from flushy

threatened to stab _ben’s dog

I’d be devastated

Verba

deactivate the in-game chat

Cek

7lives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_-RU3GhiyM&feature=feedu

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17