Forum

Worst thing you've done when raging

Created 12th February 2011 @ 01:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 17 Next »

Mike

TEZC

I don’t even punch my desk, i just press my keys really hard, haven’t broken anything

GeaR

Epsilon

I can only remember one time that I raged in ca. 6 years of gaming. I just went offline. People overreacting because of games should seriously consider to stop playing them.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I can remember at lan our team beat viquns and he slammed his fist down on the table and spilled his water eeeeverywhere :D

Waster

Worst thing i did was shouting at the screen, offclass or ragequit. I have also left a team a couple of times but i would say that was one of the best things i did when raging :p

trams

-><-

Just smiles, nods and clenches my hand in my pocket like all other Swedes ;)

dauk

if i have something eatable on a table i eat it even if it tastes or looks not good

rtan

-9w-

i leave my pc

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from rtan

i leave my pc

epic move just leave your pc in official and come back after 10 minutes like nothing happened and continue playing :D

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Worst thing I ever did? RQ’d

How the hell can you get so angry you actually start breaking shit? Man…

Anathema

I’ve only once broken one of those creative fatality headphones because I was completely enraged at how terrible it was. Does that count?

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Cloud

Worst thing I ever did? RQ’d

How the hell can you get so angry you actually start breaking shit when playing a cartoon game? Man…

fixed it for you :)

Last edited by Dr-GimpfeN,

Ghostface

spire

How the fuck do you get mad over a game?

Some people take video games way too srsly.

Square

punched an hole trough my desk.

Last edited by Square,

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

could never break anything over raging, just roll a doobe get a cuppa tea and forget about it :)

Sofa King

Quoted from Square

punch an hole trough my desk.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

– I only ruined 1 headset… and 3 keyboards over the past 1 and a half year i have played tf2.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 17 Next »