Forum

A larger number of places for teams

Created 8th September 2009 @ 11:50

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

Well all I was saying is that there are a LOT of disappointed teams, that weren’t physically able to sign up in the first 90 minutes. It shouldn’t be first come first served- if that is the case then why does the sign up period last a week when it fills up in less than 2 hours?

There is still plenty of time left for the admins to implement a system that will allow these teams to play official league games. Whether it be a ladder system, or just increasing the capacity of each division, something has to be done, otherwise a lot of teams become disillusioned with the etf2l and not bother next season. We don’t want that wireplay lot to start stealing our fun!

reCon

I think 12 teams in each division and still 2 maps and 30mins timelimit are great…

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

Agreed

eVolved

You should have split the signing up system in 2 phases.
First week : Sign up reserved to teams which already played Season 5
Second week: Sign up open to all new teams

This way the experienced teams wouldn’t have had any problem, and for the new teams if overcrowded thinking about something to make them fit like you are doing now

brt

encore
FuDoo :>

I think 12 teams in each division and still 2 maps and 30mins timelimit are great…

looks nice
or we need a div 7 ^^

And plase no ladder!!!

Norrland3000

Don’t see the problem with more divisions, either way i must be better than to leave teams out of the league…:/

RaCio

GoT²

l2read ;)
http://etf2l.org/2009/09/09/mapping-contest-final-standings-season-6-status-polls/

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

Has it been confirmed how many new slots they are making?

brt

encore
FuDoo :>

wtf!? Look at the signup!
No 250 teams, 330 teams! Good job admins!

Season 6
The 6th season of our league. max participants: 250
League
6on6 [6v6]
=> 386/330 <=
2/2
Join Waiting List
No eligible teams

kaidus

WiK?

Really hoping they decided to expand the upper divisions and have a new premiere division or something. Is total bullshit coming in as a div2 standard side and having to scrap like wild animals to not get shafted to div3 for a roll season.

Netsky

have you ANY idea how painful this seeding is going to be?
you all rather send us cookies to survive that one X.x

M0re

Really hoping they decided to expand the upper divisions and have a new premiere division or something. Is total bullshit coming in as a div2 standard side and having to scrap like wild animals to not get shafted to div3 for a roll season.

I’ll make sure you find yourself from div4 then with that attitude <3

gryzor

I’ll make sure you find yourself from div4 then with that attitude <3

I’ll help you out, koeijte wanted a spot there too.

Anathema

Shut up gryzor (don’t remove it this time)

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

Great! How do you know if youve made it into the division and not just on the waiting list? It still says waiting list for me but i was about the 290th to sign up. And you say its been increased to 330?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »