Forum

A larger number of places for teams

Created 8th September 2009 @ 11:50

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

can any admins help me with my question? don’t understand why I’m still on the waiting list after the increase in capacity…

X/C² AnderS

XC²

Hey, It’s same things for my team…
We have partcipate 2 season with no problems, no drop, and fair play
I see new teams, registred after us, and allready in accepted list team… ?
Please, say to me what’s going on ?
Thanks
AnderSon

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

Yes. Could an admin get back to us about this please?

Grem

rEJ
TG

Try IRC: #etf2l @ Quakenet

Ijantis

jesus fucking christ

Slot limit

As we had a slot limit of 250 teams in Season 5, of course many teams worry about their spot in Season 6. Happily we can already announce the slot limit of Season 6 will be raised up again! A final slot limit will be decided on Thursday. If your team wants to take part in Season 6 and haven’t signed up yet, please be sure to do so by Thursday!

Just wait already.

Defur

how about having 1 admin for each each division (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc )
or like some admins are more in charge of the lower divisions and the others the higher ones?

Or is it like that already?

gryzor

or like some admins are more in charge of the lower divisions and the others the higher ones?

And what would this improve/solve over how it’s working today (common resourcepool)?

flushy

P.O.P

+1, also 20% increase in admins salary (catch my drift?)

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

@ Ijanti

yes but there are teams like mine that have still not been verified in spite of the slot increase. Even though we signed up after only 270ish teams had been verified. Why were we not included in the slot increase?

Hellfish

which slot does your team had in the signups? i mean how many teams signed up before you.

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

About 280/290. So with an increase to 330 I don’t know why wer still on the waiting list

Hellfish

mhh i always thought first come, first serve.
think the best thing is to join #etf2l and ask an admin ;)
there youll get better answers than here.

jason

PHX

We signed at position 311 and finally got on the registered list when it was increased to 330.
I see that there are now 400 teams signed up. The future of TF2 is looking bright.

I hope all the teams that want to play can do so especially the ones that have competed before. It’d be nice if there was some kind of reward for clans continued support.

mhh i always thought first come, first serve.
think the best thing is to join #etf2l and ask an admin ;)
there youll get better answers than here.

Imagine one of the div 1 teams didn’t sign up in time – unlikely but possible, do you think ETF2L would kick them in favour of a first come basis?
The sign ups being open for a few days means that teams can be picked on various merits rather than just filling the league with land grabbers.

Mads.

should have 2/3 open divisions anyone on waiting list is in and if a team is at the top they will replace i higher div team limit it to 1 match a week so people dont play more than others :|

easy

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

So you signed at position 311 and are on the verified teams list? And we signed up in position 290 and are still on the waiting list?

????

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »