Daggial

fap

1x div1
2x div2
4x div3
8x div4
16x div5
= 310 teams

at the end playouts for promotion / relegation on the same way for all the divisions
GG!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

afaik this topic has come up for the last 3? seasons since its been uber popular and im not sure if its true or a fob off, but the admins say the league format or whatever system they use can only take 250 teams in it? If that is the case and theres no way to change it, fair enough. But if its a man power or other issue im sure myself and others would be willing to help to resolve the issue

But yeah after the teams have been put in divisions about 15-20 will fold by week 2 so then you can swap them out for teams that didnt make it, so dont have a league that accomodates *Every* team, but if you’ve got a waiting list of 75 or so teams it may be worth a re-think.

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

+1 for ladder aka qualifications
let the admins c wats best though

hoppi

TIDS

more then 10 teams in a div !?

seraph

rEJ

tf2 is dead. no need to increase the team limit.

wait, what?

GangsterAlgot

Yeah whats wrong with 12 teams in a div? That in combination with this excellent ladder system for qualification.

CaptainBadger

I can see the issue with making it 12 teams as opposed to 10 is mostly that you then have another 2 weeks of games that require playing; in other words, it just makes the season longer. Whether that’s a good or bad thing is probably subjective, but adding extra groups to the divisions would keep the length the same.

Darn

rockit like

Yeah whats wrong with 12 teams in a div? That in combination with this excellent ladder system for qualification.

Id like the div1 to have 20 teams, one map games and top8 goes to double elim playoffs.

aves

“Id like the div1 to have 20 teams, one map games and top8 goes to double elim playoffs.”

[+]
sounds good

cubeth

rda

I totally agree with darn’s playoffs idea and aves’s 20 min maps idea – with 20 min timelimit and perhaps 4 caplimit the game would be more intense and faster

aves

not with 20 teams and playoffs afterwards, thats why i edited myself :p

either keep the league system as it is but TL 25 or even 20 (30 is just too much imho)

or try darns suggestion, which i`d prefer ;D

Cycles

lolwow

I think in all honesty it’s too late to try something radically different like a ladder system, but hopefully this season will serve as proof that what we have at the moment is no longer scaling to the amount of teams that we have signing up. Hopefully a ladder system can be implemented before season 7 though, and we have lots of time to discuss all of this :)

And as soon as deneusbeer gives me Svn access, I can start working on the ladder system :P

zerox

TCM

Id like the div1 to have 20 teams, one map games and top8 goes to double elim playoffs.

i dont like fixed maps

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

its a league, not a cup?!

Ijantis

Or you could expand division 1 to 2 groups and then add an extra premier division expanding everything from div 1 downwards.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »