Forum

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! JOSKE RELATED

Created 23rd November 2009 @ 00:52

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

jgmaster

BM

Black Bob, the point is that he isn’t. Just a number of people who dislike him are spreading that rumour.

:D Skyride, you reaaally need to stop commenting on every single topic of discussion everywhere, especially when you’re this clueless in about 90% of them. Sometimes it’s ok to not give your input.

:D

Last edited by jgmaster,

Have no idea what happend, “maybe” it was right to ban him.

If you don’t know the situation, maybe you should refrain from making extreme statements such as

NO FOR FUCK SAKE!

trams

-><-

If you don’t know the situation, maybe you should refrain from making extreme statements such as

NO FOR FUCK SAKE!

Doesnt really matter, he was avoiding a ban, a punishment from the admins of ETF2L.
If you dont agree with the rules of a league, DONT PLAY IN IT.

Vali

-9w-

Doesnt really matter, he was avoiding a ban, a punishment from the admins of ETF2L.

Yes, yes it does matter. You’re so clueless that you don’t know that his ban for insulting admins and then circumventing the ban was about to expire before he got banned for the newly introduced VAC ban rule. Hence the witch-hunt accusations. Informed posts only please!

Last edited by Vali,

Arnold

DAKKA

Joske decides to eat chilli just when the game starts.
On a serious note, even though I hate joske with a passion there is no reason to keep this witch-hunt going. He should have been allowed to annoy people again a long time ago.

This community needs more self-indulgent assholes that aren’t skinnie.

trams

-><-

Yes, yes it does matter. You’re so clueless that you don’t know that his ban for insulting admins and then circumventing the ban was about to expire before he got banned for the newly introduced VAC ban rule. Hence the witch-hunt accusations. Informed posts only please!

“IF” you are innocent to a crime, you are not automatically free to do another.

dunc

infs
dp.

Joske decides to eat chilli just when the game starts.
On a serious note, even though I hate joske with a passion there is no reason to keep this witch-hunt going. He should have been allowed to annoy people again a long time ago.

This community needs more self-indulgent assholes that aren’t skinnie.

This. I say we get him unbanned and then let him get himself banned again. That way at least nvc can’t whine about it!

appz

wMiC?

just unban josh hes done no worse than anyone else

shifty

Sir

This shit is just unbelievable. A few times I just said “ah well, this doesn’t seem fair but whatever, forgive and forget” but it just goes on. and on. and on.

Just a friendly word of advice.. dont get yourself in trouble, I went against something publicly as an admin and got removed when I was an etf2l admin.. :p, be cautious what you say!

But anyways, re-think your position on this and for this who are being slightly mislead, it isnt about the avoiding a ban, it was just the fact he was banned for being banned in another game.. I clearly remember when a lot of players had VAC bans that suddenly appeared through CSS or other titles, for example Exoronic.. although he was not banned from playing TF2.

Also +1 to dunc.

Last edited by shifty,

Morty

RG

Let him play as soon as season 6 finishes. Give that man a last try. cmon. this is not somekind of religious court.

pyyyour

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1149069852425&subj=1741261150

shifty

Sir

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1149069852425&subj=1741261150

skillz

trams

-><-

I say we get him unbanned and then let him get himself banned again. That way at least nvc can’t whine about it!

This could work ;)

vlad_drac

xoxo

Just out of interest as i cba to read the walls of text, the whole ban at i-lan for playing pickups.. is that anything to do with tapley/mole (who ran i38 tf2 lan) or is it the general mpuk admins that idle in there? such as parva etc etc.

It’s well known tapley hates josh. Every thread he makes a comment that has virtually no content other than to insult a guy he doesn’t like (josh). Then again, in most cases tapley is an honest and nice person, so who knows what hatred can force a man to? :D Let’s ask gryzor, he’ll know just how far hatred can push a man on the edge!

Last edited by vlad_drac,

Jazzman

keso

Just trade Joske’s ban with one for Gryzor. 2 birds, one stone! Huzzah

I like the cut of your jib!

whats a jib? ;)

Last edited by Jazzman,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »