If you even made any attempt to rearlise what happened instead of dribbling random shit in a attempt to justify yourself you would know. Soon as he said he wanted to join first thing done was to approach etf2l admins regarding him to check him out as he was unknown player with obvious skill and since they initially cleared him due to the fact he was using different ip/steam account etc and wasnt until later that they actually verified it was joske at which point he was removed.

So no i’m not to blame at all, but he certainly is and deserves everything he gets. And yes i rearly dont like him cause of what he has done so im extremley biased, but so are you with these constant “oh pls unban him please /cry more” as the saying goes there is plenty more fish in the sea so get over it and find your self a new boyfriend.

Fair enough, As i’ve already made my point about the witch hunt (as ETF2L cleared him you did nothing wrong and thus i assume you received no punishment). I can only conclude my reply to you with: http://lineout.thestranger.com/files/2007/11/crybaby.jpg