00:49 @nvc • which is
00:49 @nvc • source/tf2/l4d
00:49 @nvc • etc
00:49 @nvc • not VAC1 ban
00:49 @nvc • 1.6, TFC
00:49 @nvc • i.e.
00:49 @nvc • it’s flawed
00:49 @nvc • and the whole situation with josh was that
00:49 @nvc • he was initially banned for 1 season for telling x admin to go die, and that admin was then booted for doing the same (well, worse than him)
00:49 @nvc • he was then banned for another season for fake nicking in a div6 team in 3 games

——————————->
00:49 @nvc • he’s now been told if he plays in the pickups or trys too, he will could be banned from i-series (the lan)
<——————————-

00:49 @nvc • it is just dragged on and on
00:50 @nvc • and it's a witchhunt
00:50 @nvc • any reason to ban josh
00:50 @nvc • i'm not justifying the cheat
00:50 @nvc • but his latest 2 year ban
00:50 @nvc • was introduced 10 months after his CSS vac ban, not atall related to TF2 (he is undeniably a good, lan proven demoman)
00:50 @nvc • and he gets 2 years from the date of the rule introduction
00:50 @nvc • it's all fishy :)

In summary:
STOP BEING CHILDISH AND LET HIM PLAY THIS GOD FORSAKEN GAME

Last edited by nvc,

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

* nvc was kicked by Q (Banned.)
* Q sets mode: +b *!*@nVc.users.quakenet.org

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

+1

nvc

:<

Last edited by nvc,

Skyride

DUCS

+1

p.s.
why was nvc banned?
he’s unbanned

Last edited by Skyride,

nvc

Yeh i’ve been unbanned now and providing i do not voice my oppinion on the matter i can continue to take part in things multiplay related, so i will stfu :)

So i’d like to end my constant heroic efforts at attempting to bring Josh to justice with the fact that that i do not hate any of the admin team on this site or multiplay.. everyone does a great job, especially with the pickups, and the only issue i have ever had has always been related to Josh.

Josh is a good demoman and it does nothing but negatively effect the community by denying a team the ability to use him, i will never threaten not to cover TF2 with level up tv, and for as long as we can do it.. we will (even josh is involved with my lvl up project).

For those that know Josh you’ll know he is a nice guy, more so now he is older than the old Josh you all used to love and hate, i beleive he deserves a second chance and i hope someone, somewhere, will see that too, instead of looking for reasons to ban a player over a childish (probably from his part) dispute some months/years ago. He is a good laugh to have around at LAN and that’s one head off our list for i39!

Yes it sounds a bit gay over a computer game but whatever.

My oppinions are my own.

Cheers.

Last edited by nvc,

Contra

Be

nvc is right, but wathever you try it’s probably never going to happen though :) in this community you don’t get a second chance…

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

+1, let him play next season here.

It’s about time this nonsense was ended. Not having 2nd chances here is daft.

Last edited by d2m,

vlad_drac

xoxo

But there’s always a character willing to react solely on the basis that “it is josh”. Hopefully we can stop cutting our nose off to spite our face. Or at the very least, have it surgically sewn back on and minor cosmetic surgery to repair the scars.

Last edited by vlad_drac,

gryzor

00:49 @nvc • he was initially banned for 1 season for telling x admin to go die, and that admin was then booted for doing the same (well, worse than him)

Again, I was never booted — since you have obvious problems with sticking to the truth, I guess that is a huge part of the problem. Each time you try to help him, you just dig the hole deeper.

00:49 @nvc • he was then banned for another season for fake nicking in a div6 team in 3 games

… is not true either, which in turn probably just makes the people able to revert his ban even more annoyed to read blatant lies and just ignores you.

Perhaps you need a change of tactic to reach your goals.

Last edited by gryzor,

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

he is undeniably a good, lan proven demoman

good argument

Last edited by cheee,

ambra

cheaters go play something else
bans should stay forever and ever

nvc

gryzor stay out of my thread.

You were a complete banana before josh was banned (those 5 hour irc escapades and all the threats), during josh’s ban(those other 5 hour irc escapades), and after josh’s ban (those 5 hour escapades, the twisting of the words with your etf2l posts and your massive admin trip which led to your etf2l ban).

As for the lan thing, the admin clearly said if josh’s information got out (i.e. if the admin wanted too), he could even get josh an i-series ban. This was coming from the “tf2 representative” who yes.. probably could not make it happen (i’m not an idiot), but he still said it.

Yes he was doing his job correctly, i know that, i have never said otherwise.. but the fact is (and where the problem lies), he didn’t know anything about this seemingly ridiculous situation with Josh and referred to other TF2 admins… which has seemed nothing but an on-going witch hunt (and why in the past, i have supported Josh). The 10 month old VAC ban based on a new rule brought into ETF2L justifies this and means josh is banned for an additional 2 years despite him never cheating in TF2 , find me one person that disagrees with me on a non-i_really_hate_josh_level and again, i’ll happily edit that.

The VAC banning system also needs to be looked at, you can’t ban for VAC2 and not VAC1 (people still play 1.6?)

Every post and action you make gryzor is entirely ironic based on the fact you seem oblivious on the principle that you are EXACTLY THE SAME.

So if i have lied in any of my post above, i would quite happily put my hands up and change it. Until then i have made my views clear and yes you’re quite happy to disagree with them, but people like you do nothing anymore for this community since you lost your position in ETF2L (except be bitter on every post i make to try and prove yourself out to be some kind of false hero).

Thanks

Last edited by nvc,

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Again, I was never booted

Everyone knows you would have been booted, you went ahead and stepped down in an attempt to save face.

and this whole joske situation is turning into a bit of a pisstake now TBH.

shifty

Sir

Just out of interest as i cba to read the walls of text, the whole ban at i-lan for playing pickups.. is that anything to do with tapley/mole (who ran i38 tf2 lan) or is it the general mpuk admins that idle in there? such as parva etc etc.

Also, this is boring since its being dealt with in a very unfair way since the VAC ban doesnt even relate to TF2. Need to get a hold of yourself, just shows youre losing your own minds.

Slightly abusing the system to say the least, just my 2 bob.*

*This opinion does not come along since ive clanned with him, I havent really spoken to him in about a year now. Just this is kinda stupid.

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »