Forum

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! JOSKE RELATED

Created 23rd November 2009 @ 00:52

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

nvc

Just out of interest as i cba to read the walls of text, the whole ban at i-lan for playing pickups.. is that anything to do with tapley/mole (who ran i38 tf2 lan) or is it the general mpuk admins that idle in there? such as parva etc etc.

Also, this is boring since its being dealt with in a very unfair way since the VAC ban doesnt even relate to TF2. Need to get a hold of yourself, just shows youre losing your own minds.

Slightly abusing the system to say the least, just my 2 bob.*

*This opinion does not come along since ive clanned with him, I havent really spoken to him in about a year now. Just this is kinda stupid.

It won’t happen Cal, but the problem lies (as i have edited my post with), that his standing on the pickup ban which led to him giving that false situation is based on him speaking to other TF2 admins etc. I’m not pointing the finger at multiplay or that tf2 representative that made the “playful threat”, it’s his job to refer to people when he does not know the entire situation.

Last edited by nvc,

agron

Relic

+1 free joske.

This fiasco has never been dealt in a just manner.

nvc

Also again i’d like to stress that i do not think the ETF2L team do a bad job, so don’t think i hate the admins here.

Thanks.

Last edited by nvc,

gryzor

Everyone knows you would have been booted, you went ahead and stepped down in an attempt to save face.

Seems like “everyone” is wrong then. I deleted 2 admins and Day got mighty upset with me – due to him being so upset, I left the organization due to my own reasons. End of.

The removal of these people was done after a WHOLE BUNCH of league admins complaining about “slackers” was never dealt with — and then asking me if I had “the balls” to actually do something about it.

Now, of course I had the balls, and it was kind of expected that “old friends” getting removed would “upset” certain people. I left in protest due to many reasons, a small percentage has been aired publicly (but will not be done so again — so fuck it), not because I envisioned I’d get the boot.

Considering my very extensive past within this gametype and you being quite the noob in comparison — I can also forgive you for making the lame mistake to believe I ever think in terms of “saving face”. You’re quite ignorant though.

So, due to “everyone” being wrong about this issue, perhaps “everyone” should either get their facts straight or just be quiet.

Would you not agree?

nvc

Would you not agree?

I remember the “i’m banned from etf2l” 5 hour escapade on irc in one of the pickup channels, so no, i don’t think “everyone” would agree… and i think he was pretty spot on with the term “everyone” considering by the amount of arguements you have had with numerous people in IRC – so i’m not sure why you feel the need to highlight it.

The situation with you is practically the same as with Josh, and people dislike you because you’re ironic, just open your eyes (and stop flaming anyone that steps in your path of ego) for a second and you’ll see that too.

So can we please keep this on topic, go and PM respective parties if you feel the need to carry on in your adventure for total domination in the TF2 scene.

Last edited by nvc,

_Ben

;?

So, due to “everyone” being wrong about this issue, perhaps “everyone” should either get their facts straight or just be quiet.

Would you not agree?

I think you’re the one who needs to be quiet tbh, you turn every thread that remotely relates to you into your life story

Last edited by _Ben,

gryzor

I remember the “i’m banned from etf2l” 5 hour escapade on irc in one of the pickup channels, so no, i don’t think everyone would agree, i think he was pretty spot on with the term “everyone” – so i’m not sure why you feel the need to highlight it.

So, you’ve actually clicked my account and read the text “This user is banned from the ETF2L, expires blabla” or similar? I’m pretty sure I’d know if this was so, and I can’t remember that EVER being the case — nor is it so now. This is just something you (or someone else) has made up. Why would I write something on IRC that is simply not true?

It makes no sense and serves no purpose. Both terms also applies to your argumentation in this thread. You brought this up, I simply pointed out it was unfounded claims and lies — and it was (and is). If you’d just quit posting these lies about me, all this crap could easily be avoided.

Until then, I’ll just refer you to ask Michalh, Deltron, Mwre, Snowie, Weqo, ST8 or any of the other people who probably saves logs in the admin-channel and certainly would give you an honest answer.

nvc

I remember the “i’m banned from etf2l” 5 hour escapade on irc in one of the pickup channels, so no, i don’t think everyone would agree, i think he was pretty spot on with the term “everyone” – so i’m not sure why you feel the need to highlight it.

So, you’ve actually clicked my account and read the text “This user is banned from the ETF2L, expires blabla” or similar? I’m pretty sure I’d know if this was so, and I can’t remember that EVER being the case — nor is it so now. This is just something you (or someone else) has made up. Why would I write something on IRC that is simply not true?

It makes no sense and serves no purpose. Both terms also applies to your argumentation in this thread. You brought this up, I simply pointed out it was unfounded claims and lies — and it was (and is). If you’d just quit posting these lies about me, all this crap could easily be avoided.

Until then, I’ll just refer you to ask Michalh, Deltron, Mwre, Snowie, Weqo, ST8 or any of the other people who probably saves logs in the admin-channel and certainly would give you an honest answer.

I distinctly remember you saying you were banned from etf2l, maybe by banned you meant removed from the admin team.. fair enough.. same difference in the context of my arguement.

:)

gryzor

Okay, thank you. Sorry for the spam.

Swarley

cool^m

Why are you still here?

Contra

Be

where is dunc?

Black_Bob

[DA]

Im begining to think gryzor and nvc are the same person they only seem to pop up together!

skinnie

TCM

LET JOSKE PLAY

Last edited by skinnie,

reggin

FoF

wait why did he get banned form pickups

nvc

Im begining to think gryzor and nvc are the same person they only seem to pop up together!

shi-, they’re onto us(me)

Last edited by nvc,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »