Forum

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! JOSKE RELATED

Created 23rd November 2009 @ 00:52

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

gryzor

Then again, in most cases tapley is an honest and nice person, so who knows what hatred can force a man to? :D Let’s ask gryzor, he’ll know just how far hatred can push a man on the edge!

Hatred is bad! You should sing happy songs, be happy and kind to your fellow man. Why waste energy on hatred when the very same energy can be better spent being creative — which in turn brings so much joy and love of what you are doing…. Als…

Oh, wait. Wrong forum.

dunc

infs
dp.

shut up you gimp

gryzor

*pat head and giefs cookie* All better now, you miserable little man?

appe

I think almost everyone has bad experiences with joske, but this witch-hunt is just absurd. He’s a proper player and actually willing to improve, and HE GOES TO LANS. Something we desperately lack in this community. Just give him a shot, and if he goes on another teen rampage, just let the (non-corrupt) admins deal with it then.

SfynX

T2P

*pat head and giefs cookie* All better now, you miserable little man?

i love you…lol

This is retarded. Just let him back in. If he is the humongous asshole people claim he is/was he’ll get himself banned very soon anyway. The fact he is banned for 2 years because of his VAC-ban is retarded when plenty of other people with VAC-bans can play here. It’s basically saying “cheating in Source = bad, cheating everywhere else = fine” (The entire rule is flawed anyway but that’s not really a debate for here, I think).

djc

d2f~

i dont have anything to say about josh but gryzor most definitely bitched to me when i was tf2street, saying that he couldn’t post on the forums and that every post he’d made on the forums in the past was deleted

Deal. With. It.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAZkgUzmFDk

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Just out of interest as i cba to read the walls of text, the whole ban at i-lan for playing pickups.. is that anything to do with tapley/mole (who ran i38 tf2 lan) or is it the general mpuk admins that idle in there? such as parva etc etc.

It’s well known tapley hates josh. Every thread he makes a comment that has virtually no content other than to insult a guy he doesn’t like (josh). Then again, in most cases tapley is an honest and nice person, so who knows what hatred can force a man to? :D Let’s ask gryzor, he’ll know just how far hatred can push a man on the edge!

Because he is a tit on the internet! :-D. People go on about giving him “2nd chances” when hes had about 4 and been kicked out of plenty of his clans for being a douche, and banned for being immature several times in reguards to this league.

However hes a nice kid when i’ve met him at lan, and i’ve no idea where this idea comes form that he’ll be banned from the i-series? No ones spoken to me about it and as far as im concerned he wont be banned, his VAC ban isnt for TF2 so therefore its none of my buisness.

The admins (who can hold an un-biased view) need to talk with joske and lay down the law, post the log here so everyone can see the outcome, then theres no more debate.

If people can just have a mature chat let bygones be bygones set the rules, then he can break them or stick to them. Simples!

p.s. Yes i am in aggreement that someone needs to inform skyrides mother that hes spending too much time on teh interwebs.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

baerbel

trick17
trick17

00:49 @nvc • he was then banned for another season for fake nicking in a div6 team in 3 games

more like creating a 2nd account.
downloading a voice changer for ventrilo/mumble to play although he was banned.

Last edited by baerbel,

WildCard

00:49 @nvc • he was then banned for another season for fake nicking in a div6 team in 3 games

Div 3 team actually and quite capable at the time of playing in div2 arrogant prick .

and 0 sympathy for him perma ban for all I care :)

nvc

more like creating a 2nd account.
downloading a voice changer for ventrilo/mumble to play although he was banned.

isn’t that fake nicking?

shoobie

c'mon

he is undeniably a good, lan proven demoman

good argument

Boomeh was also lan proven right? ;D

Not that i say that Joske is cheating though.

Last edited by shoobie,

nvc

Div 3 team actually and quite capable at the time of playing in div2 arrogant prick .

and 0 sympathy for him perma ban for all I care :)

a) didn’t know who josh joined or what division they were (only that it was below his level), seeing as i have now found out that was your team, sorry if i’ve offended you but i’ve never played with you and i have no oppinion, if you say you’re division 2.. so be it.
b) you recruited some new super amazing demoman and you wern’t in the slightest suspicious?! You’re as much to…

*puts on sunglasses*

blame

Last edited by nvc,

WildCard

If you even made any attempt to rearlise what happened instead of dribbling random shit in a attempt to justify yourself you would know. Soon as he said he wanted to join first thing done was to approach etf2l admins regarding him to check him out as he was unknown player with obvious skill and since they initially cleared him due to the fact he was using different ip/steam account etc and wasnt until later that they actually verified it was joske at which point he was removed.

So no i’m not to blame at all, but he certainly is and deserves everything he gets. And yes i rearly dont like him cause of what he has done so im extremley biased, but so are you with these constant “oh pls unban him please /cry more” as the saying goes there is plenty more fish in the sea so get over it and find your self a new boyfriend.

Vali

-9w-

there is plenty more fish in the sea so get over it and find your self a new boyfriend

Really Ziggy you’re a handsome young man that can be quite charming when he wants to be. If you dress yourself up smart, put on some cologne and hit the town I bet you could get yourself a new young spooning partner in no time. GL.

Last edited by Vali,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »