Forum

New Phone but which one

Created 21st August 2013 @ 18:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

Or get a Nexus 4, it’s as good (if not better) than all those other high end phones and costs 1/4 of them.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Asskicker

Or get a Nexus 4, it’s as good (if not better) than all those other high end phones and costs 1/4 of them.

Quoted from .muku

the most important form me is the camera i think!

Quoted from .muku

Quoted from .muku

Quoted from .muku

Quoted from .muku

Quoted from .muku

Quoted from .muku

Quoted from .muku

Quoted from .muku

And you recommend the Nexus 4. Can I have whatever you are smoking?

frixx

LG

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
[…]
[…]
[…]
[…]
[…]
[…]
[…]
[…]
[…]

And you recommend the Nexus 4. Can I have whatever you are smoking?

ok you are saying like that nexus 4 takes the wors possible pictures. Did you ever acutally seen a nexus 4 camera picture? Because it sounds like ur just talking sheeet. Ye I have nexus 4 it doesn’t take the most beautifull FULL HD 4K pictures but they are still really good, and with a fairly good camera u get a fantastic phone with that, so shut your piehole

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from frixx

[…]

ok you are saying like that nexus 4 takes the wors possible pictures. Did you ever acutally seen a nexus 4 camera picture? Because it sounds like ur just talking sheeet. Ye I have nexus 4 it doesn’t take the most beautifull FULL HD 4K pictures but they are still really good, and with a fairly good camera u get a fantastic phone with that, so shut your piehole

4k is actually only a little bit over 8mp, so the Nexus 4 pretty much takes 4K pictures. Too bad they look like ass (because megapixels say fuck all). It’s an okay phone, but not for someone who wants a good camera.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

4k is actually only a little bit over 8mp, so the Nexus 4 pretty much takes 4K pictures. Too bad they look like ass (because megapixels say fuck all). It’s an okay phone, but not for someone who wants a good camera.

Maybe he should buy a camera instead :o All phones take shit photos atm.

Quoted from Tomu

[…]All phones take shit photos atm.

Lumia 1020.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Tomu

[…]

Maybe he should buy a camera instead :o All phones take shit photos atm.

1020 is as at decent compact camera level (as is the 808). The iPhone 5, 925 and S4 take pictures that are more than good enough to share on FB or Twitter. The best camera is the one you have with you, and usually you have your phone with you….

Last edited by Koeitje,

Koala

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
The iPhone 5, 925 and S4 take pictures that are more than good enough to share on FB or Twitter. The best camera is the one you have with you, and usually you have your phone with you….

Agreed. I assume that the thread author with “good camera” didn’t mean that he wants to take pictures to do this http://fun256.com/photos/126.jpg or similiar, so a decent phone camera should do.

Last edited by Koala,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Agree with Koeitje… Nexus 4 is a fucking beast, best feature/performance/price ratio ever, but if you want a good cameraphone there’s probably better alternatives around the same pricepoint.

arc

iSlam

Nexus 4 just seems ridiculously overpriced everywhere except america. Atleast in Finland its like 200€ more expensive.

If it was the same price as in the US and had a MicroSD slot i’d buy that in a heartbeat.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from arc

If it was the same price as in the US and had a MicroSD slot i’d buy that in a heartbeat.

I think this problem is overstated. 16 GB is decent, and what many people don’t know is that the Nexus 4 has support for USB OTG, so you can hook up any USB drive or MicroSD reader.

edit: Woops, confused the N4 with the N7… N4 doesn’t have OTG support out of the box, but does allow so with some software mods and external USB power.

Last edited by skeej,

arc

iSlam

Quoted from skeej

[…]

I think this problem is overstated. 16 GB is decent, and what many people don’t know is that the Nexus 4 has support for USB OTG, so you can hook up any USB drive or MicroSD reader.

I wouldn’t say its overstated, just a matter of personal preference and a lot of people enjoy having more space than 16GB. The OS already takes a big bunch of that. Carrying around a USB OTG cable and SD reader/memory stick with your phone wouldn’t exactly be optimal either.

Also the “release” of nexus 5 is coming in a few months so if not in a hurry i’d wait for that.

Last edited by arc,

frixx

LG

Quoted from arc

[…]

I wouldn’t say its overstated, just a matter of personal preference and a lot of people enjoy having more space than 16GB. The OS already takes a big bunch of that. Carrying around a USB OTG cable and SD reader/memory stick with your phone wouldn’t exactly be optimal either.

Unless you are planing on having movies on your phone 16gb is more than enough and I don’t know why would anyone watch a movie on a less than 5′ screen

arc

iSlam

Quoted from frixx

[…]

Unless you are planing on having movies on your phone 16gb is more than enough and I don’t know why would anyone watch a movie on a less than 5′ screen

music. but as i said it depends on what the owner uses it for. personally i just find 16GB not enough as the OS probably narrows it down to around 12-13gb of actually usable space.

Last edited by arc,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

16GB is not enough at all, I have a Xperia Z, all 16gb of memory is taken up by Google Play Music, apps, and other media.

If you REALLY want a good camera phone a Nokia 925 is actually decent, they aren’t the best phone because Windows but the camera and video quality is impressive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGRqGEcF-ac it’s not that overpriced either.

The nexus 4’s camera is poor, but if you’re on a budget and want a decent phone with a decent camera it’s not shocking for the price £159 for 8gb and £199 for 16gb.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »