Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

.muku

#T4F

My Provider can give me one of these here

Sony Xperia go
HTC Desire 500
HTC One S

I cant decide
I need it for good pictures and browsing!
Thanks for ya help.

buy a handset off contract..

get best offer from any provider

quintosh

wL.

one s

frixx

LG

go for nexus 4 if you can

but if you can really only choose bettwen these 3 than go for HTC one s

Fresh'z

§GOLD

Quoted from frixx

go for nexus 4 if you can

but if you can really only choose bettwen these 3 than go for HTC one s

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Your provider offer you shit phones, move from them.

HTC One S has potential to be a good phone, HTC don’t really want to support it and give it updates to sense 5 and 4.2.2, I’ve heard that they may do so and as they are doing it for the HTC One it might be possible, camera is ok and it has good build quality.

HTC Desire 500 – Is a filler phone from HTC, may go the same way as their other terrible phones (HTC Desire S) and get very little support in the future, has a 8MP camera same as the One S so that’s a slight bonus, has a better processor than the One S.

Xperia Go – Even thought Sony are getting really good with their phones and are updating them to a good version of Android it’s still not a good phone, bad camera and is only available on ICS, the bonus of it is I think that’s the water resistant one.

It’s a difficult choice between the One and 500, the One has better internal memory, better screen but it doesn’t benefit from the updated OS, so if you really care what OS that’s on it get a 500, if it doesn’t bother you that much get the One S. Maybe HTC will one day update it to 4.2.2 and Sense 5.

But yeah, like the others are saying get a Nexus 4 and just get like a PAYG sim or just a sim only contract.

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Don’t recommend the Nexus 4 when you want good pictures lol. If you want a good camera there are only a few options (worst to best): SG3, iPhone 5, SG4/925, 1020. Out of those you posted I’d gamble on Sony giving the best quality photos.

edit: I read WAR’s reply above and came to the conclusion that all the phones you mentioned take shitty photo’s so I’d drop that requirement. And just get the One S.

Last edited by Koeitje,

frixx

LG

why would you even recommend iphone 5 koala? Altho it may take good pictures its still a cancer phone with a cancer price tag on it

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from frixx

why would you even recommend iphone 5 koala? Altho it may take good pictures its still a cancer phone with a cancer price tag on it

At least is runs well ;)

frixx

LG

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

At least is runs well ;)

so does nexus 4 for a cheaper price and better specs o.0?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Defenitely, one of the HTCs! (one s is better, imo). I am using my HTC One V since a year and i could say that i am more than satisfied, battery power is great and its working great. Dunno about samsungs, never had one of them. Thats my opinion! Good luck

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from frixx

[…]

so does nexus 4 for a cheaper price and better specs o.0?

Yeah, because specs say everything when you are dealing with 2 completely different operating systems….

aura

If you want a good camera there are only a few options (worst to best):5SG3, iPhone 5

good camera so he could rape the pictures with shitty filters

Last edited by aura,

.muku

#T4F

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Your provider offer you shit phones, move from them.

Thanks for that great desc! But also thanks to the others!
My Provider is great! because i have a tariff that not any of the other can beat at the price with that volume of free space! the others are really far away!

Atm i have a Samsung Galaxy S3 with an custom rom on it but that phone is already old for me have it already 1 year now! xD

I dont care much about the software because customs roms are easy to install!
And that three phones are for free so i wont refuse that offer! :)

Last edited by .muku,

frixx

LG

Quoted from .muku

And that three phones are for free so i wont refuse that offer! :)

Take all of them then :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »