New Phone but which one

Created 21st August 2013 @ 18:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Meeto

GET THE ONE THAT LET’S YOU RING PEOPLE.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

16GB is not enough at all, I have a Xperia Z, all 16gb of memory is taken up by Google Play Music, apps, and other media.

If you REALLY want a good camera phone a Nokia 925 is actually decent, they aren’t the best phone because Windows but the camera and video quality is impressive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGRqGEcF-ac it’s not that overpriced either.

The nexus 4’s camera is poor, but if you’re on a budget and want a decent phone with a decent camera it’s not shocking for the price £159 for 8gb and £199 for 16gb.

I’ve been using WP (7.8) for ages, never had any problems. But all I do is use Whatsapp and navigation software (which is insanely good, because Nokia owns NAVTEQ)….so I’m not really a power user. Regardless my next phone will probably be the 1020.

Last edited by Koeitje,

arc

iSlam

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

I’ve been using WP (7.8) for ages, never had any problems. But all I do is use Whatsapp and navigation software (which is insanely good, because Nokia owns NAVTEQ)….so I’m not really a power user. Regardless my next phone will probably be the 1020.

whats the battery consumption like on that while using nav?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from arc

[…]

whats the battery consumption like on that while using nav?

I don’t really know, I usually have a charger plugged in. 0 data consumption and the ability to reroute without using a data connection is so nice though (you just download entire country maps and store them on the phone).

arc

iSlam

nexus 4 prices dropped to 200 and 250 in preparation to the release of nexus 5 i guess. time to buy a nexus 4. ‘-‘

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Waze navigation is sooo much better, you can honk to other users while driving and collect points! My gf is constantly reporting stuff, cuz she thinks she will win something then.

Last edited by Andee,

AnimaL

Quoted from Andee

[…]My gf is constantly reporting stuff, cuz she thinks she will win something then.

and that itself is why waze is bad not to mention how much internet traffic it uses

getting attention away from road just to click screen so you get e-penis points is horrible idea

other than that it would be ok ish but then again, even google navigation now has real time traffic and i assume they use waze data since google recently bought them..

Last edited by AnimaL,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4