Forum

New Phone but which one

Created 21st August 2013 @ 18:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Septique

Well if it’s free, get the HTC One S. I think you can install all the new roms to it(CM10.2, pac-man etc.)

Tuto

8-)

Iphone 4S

haters gonna hate

Septique

I’m using barbed wire to wipe my ass, because I don’t know any better.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Tuto

Iphone 4S or 5

Love them both :)

Last edited by Andee,

Night

If you can only choose between these 3, go for the HTC One S, especially if you often go on xda (more dev support than the 2 other phones).
If you can get another phone, you should consider the HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 or Sony Xperia Z.
I saw you’re used to flash custom rom, that mean you won’t go on ios or windows. You can’t do anything with these.

However the best option for you is to keep your Galaxy S3, since it’s better than the 3 you mentionned. IMHO going from S3 to One S is a total downgrade :<

.muku

#T4F

Quoted from Night

However the best option for you is to keep your Galaxy S3, since it’s better than the 3 you mentionned. IMHO going from S3 to One S is a total downgrade :<

I know!

http://www.4786.at/shop/index.php?cPath=1_8
here is the shop i can get one from! you can look at your own.
i will only consider a phone up to €150

But i think those three phones are the best there!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Night

I saw you’re used to flash custom rom, that mean you won’t go on ios or windows. You can’t do anything with these.

Luckily you don’t really need to on those platforms.

AnimaL

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
Luckily you don’t really need to on those platforms.

:D was thinking the same… out of the box iOS is best by far

.muku

#T4F

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]:D was thinking the same… out of the box iOS is best by far

i like a little bit the design of ios but thats all

.muku

#T4F

the most important form me is the camera i think!

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

All phones are free, its’ the contract that they are renewing you in which costs you more money, you may find that if you get one of those phones and you wanna get a new one beginning of next year they won’t allow you.

And tbh, I’d actually just stick with your S3 and get some cheap sim card deal, S3 is still one of the better phones going at the moment.

If it is 100% free no strings attached then take the One S.

Koala

I don’t see why you’d want to rush with changing S3, it’s a good phone, better than the ones you mentioned. I’d suggest to just wait for S5, heard they won’t be having the feeling of cheap plastic design anymore but rather carbon or aluminum. Unless you’re just bored etc and just want a new phone. In that case from those 3 I’d take One S.

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

If you still need a new phone, the Nexus 4 has just been slashed in price by £80 on each model.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Tomu

If you still need a new phone, the Nexus 4 has just been slashed in price by £80 on each model.

He wants a good camera. He has an S3. So if he wants to improve on that only the following can be considered: S4, iPhone 5, Nokia 925/1020. The rest just isn’t up to par (N4 camera is a joke).

Last edited by Koeitje,

Schweppes

Why get overpriced phones

http://www.chinavasion.com/china/wholesale/Android_Phones/Large_Screen_Android_Phones/6.5_Inch_Full_HD_Android_4.2_Phablet_iNew_6000-32GB_-_1.5GHz_Quad_Core_CPU_2GB_RAM_1920x1080_Screen_12MP_Camera_32GB/

When stuff like this exists

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »