Forum

BBC Panorama - Addicted to Gaming

Created 6th December 2010 @ 19:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Waster and Skeej hitting the nail on the head!

Quoted from Linus

[…]

wat.

wat.

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

l2shower

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Parents assume the time spent in front of the PC = time spent playing games.

Got 6 hours of free time when I get home from school till I go to bed. They keep moaning at me for constantly playing but I spend more time on FB, forums, youtube, etc. Only do about 2-3 hours of TF2 really

Quoted from FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

l2shower

Dontretard

caned

MEAT
LEGO

when i introduce myself to people i say hi im caned from the internet

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

With a capital D, of course

Spike Himself

TC

Parents generally have no idea what their kids do at all because;
1. they don’t care/ask
2. if they do ask, they’re going to whine anyway, so they aren’t told the truth

Result; Kids don’t enjoy home environment, move out at too early an age, can’t handle stuff, never get anywhere. Or they move out at an older age and spend their free time doing what they were never allowed, and still don’t get anywhere.

tl;dr power to the few that do have parents with an IQ above 80.

N/A

RaWr ::

Being on national tv @ a gaming event, sorry no ty lol

PS: who cares, gaming will always have a bad stigma attached to it.. and anyone who argues with spending 5+ hours on your own, indoors on the computer isn’t detrimental to someones social life at the minimum is a fucking retard.

xoxo joske bieber

Last edited by N/A,

Wiiking

speed checked it and it looks like one of many shitty gaming is BAD documentaries? w/e

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Wiiking

speed checked it and it looks like one of many shitty gaming is BAD documentaries? w/e

Describes it pretty accurately.
This one has i40 in it though.

Quoted from Morphine

Got 6 hours of free time when I get home from school till I go to bed. They keep moaning at me for constantly playing but I spend more time on FB, forums, youtube, etc. Only do about 2-3 hours of TF2 really

Fucking this. Nyargh it’s annoying when they start whining when the other option is to sit on a couch looking at TV. Bloody nothing to do here except maybe go outside and roll in snow for a bit, maybe pass out. Plus everything on TV is garbage.

¬¬

Last edited by Tommy Testosterone,

Wiiking

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Describes it pretty accurately.
This one has i40 in it though.

y at least the only expert they interview seems to know his thing, but overall it’s too much focus on the wrong things asking the wrong questions.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Morphine

(wanking)

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

(wanking)

is a girl

… :/ …..nvm

Last edited by Sketch,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »