Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Played through Mass Effect 2 for 4 times now just to play a different class

antyjc

2ne1

HOSTILE WATERS IS SO GOOD THO.

franco

doesnt seem take into account the 200 or so 20-40 year olds i saw standing in tescos waiting to buy black ops on release day does it.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Did you do them again because they’re addicting or because they’re good games to play?

because they’re DA BOMB and ridiculously addictive (especially hostile waters and mass effect 1/2)

Quoted from antyjc

HOSTILE WATERS SUCH A GOOD GAME

WE’VE BEEN DETECTED ON RADAR

HEEEERE THEY COME!

Last edited by octochris,

frixx

LG

jesus those koreans at that camp where you rehabilitate are probably the worst nerds on this planet. Jesus crihst they are so fucking funny and ther hair is all cut the same way: mom putted a pot on my hat and just cutted it down from the edge of the pot

Lestyan

There is a tv show in Spain that I love, and the funny thing is that the last program also was about videogames, but from a more pleasant view than this one from the BBC.

The creator of this tv show is a science writer and weekly broadcast a documentary related to science, education, economics, engineering…etc.

The fact is that this show was titled “Don’t bother me mum, I’m learning” as the title of the book of the man interviewed in the show (Mark Prensky). And the entire program was about how beneficial can be the videogames in people’s lives and education. Trying to explain that games are not that bad.

Was funny when the interviewed said that the living proof is that actual doctors, lawyers, economists, engineers, etc. .. who have played videogames since childhood, are better doctors, lawyers etc. .. those who have not, also that thanks to videogames people learn to take risks, and make decisions, or be able to do several things at once.

Also I remember he mentioned that at the end what parents are buying to their kids is a problem which costs 50-60 euros, and their children loves to solve those kind of problems: He said that they spend sometimes months to achieve it, so instead of telling them to keep away from the pc/console, they must cheer up them when they finally “solve” the game.

Among other stuff he also talked about the attention deficit disorder caused because of videogames, and he said that usually parents who think that their kids are suffering it , actually they don’t , it’s just that they do not want to listen at school because is boring and usually they must “slow down”.

Anything of this can be questionable to some extent, and within reasonable limits. Just was interesting to watch both documentaries released the same week, and how differently are oriented. It’s a pity that the spanish one isn’t avalaible with susbs.

If someone read this I hope my broken english doesn’t hurt his eyes :X

spanish tv show : http://www.redesparalaciencia.com/4040/redes/redes-75-no-me-molestes-mama-estoy-aprendiendo

The man interviewed: http://www.marcprensky.com/

Last edited by Lestyan,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8