Forum

Let me tell you a story. (Explicit content and enough text to make a novel)

Created 13th October 2010 @ 12:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

no time to write more today, i actually have something to do :)

xzr

epic fucking thread my boi namu :D

WLL

Quoted from naMu

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
tomorow the next story pls. kthxbai

Hyde.

maksa

LMAO :D
moar!!!

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from naMu

What about the people that don’t have anything to do? So selfish!

WLL

Hey my storywriter , i need a story, come on :D

JackieBoy

LTG.

EPIC STORY <3

BEST OF FINLAND!!!

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Hurr durr hurr duurr…. So I once kissed a man for money. Hey, one time doesn’t make you gay… right? riiiiiight?!

It all started from a drunk ass night in Levi. That is most likely the biggest skiing center in Finland. We were there on new years with about ~30 of my friends. It was all big coincidence that there happened to be so many people from my circle of friends. We took about 12 people in the group who I traveled with and the cabin next to ours was full of people from another group who just happened to be friends from my school. We decided to take the whole punch of people and go to this big ass bar/nightclub/arena. Place has the most awesome name ever: “Hulluporo Areena” what translates to “Mad Reindeer Arena”. Coolest name for a place tbh. To every ones surprise we were drinking like mad men before we went in there and at the party place, who would have guessed ?

At the arena there was some band playing, cannot exactly remember what, but still some big name in Finland anyways. We had this long table full of people and girls get all funny when they get some drinks. I don’t really understand it to this day why, but I have noticed that when there is girls and alcohol involved in a good night out it always leads to some girls kissing each others. That is one of the most sexiest things I really love to see. It never gets old, it never gets boring and it is just so epic specially when they put so much feeling in to it. Well we got these 2 hot chicks to kiss each others in their drunken haze and it was all cheering and having a good time. At this point everything started to go wrong.

Girls who kissed made a request that they would like to see 2 of the boys kissing each others too. They had never seen boys kissing or just thought it was a hot idea. Any self respecting finnish hetero male would turn down this offer in half of a second and would add some power words to make the point completely clear. But I bend too easily under a pressure of hot chicks and when there was like all of them in the table wanting to see the same thing. So we made a bet. If there would be enough money to buy fuckloads of alcohol to clean my mouth from the boy taste afterward I would actually kiss a dude. There was no problem to find another idiot who wanted to have loads of free drinks, so he volunteered to be the recipient.

So they actually got enough money to see the kiss and it was going to happen. I thought we could do this the easy way and just give a little smootch and that would be it. Easy money right ? Well this friend of mine begged the differ, fucker bent me in arch like in love scene of gone with the wind and gave it all. I seriously fucking mean like more tongue than I could handle aaaaaaaand it felt like lasting for ever. First I was fighting it, then it turned out to be cool, fuck, it even got to a point that I was jealous to his girlfriend. The deed was done and it was just not our table cheering anymore, it was the whole next tables and everyone around the scene cheering and laughing to make sure that the whole bar saw it.

Me, I took the money and headed up for the closest bartender to order alcohol, lots of it, straight up. Anyways after I got over the excitement and the embarrassment it was all cool again… to a point. To make the night even more strange was the fact that next time I went to get more drinks there was this bold middle aged man at the bar too and he paid the drinks for me. Well hey I never say no to free alcohol. Free alcohol is the best alcohol. He was all cool and we had a chat and stuff. Then out of nowhere he took out a pen and paper, wrote something on it and gave it to me. I opened the folded paper and there was his phone number, cabin number and address. While I was reading it the dude grabbed my ass, said cya later and left. I died a little bit inside that day.

Last edited by naMu,

Spike Himself

TC

rofl, poor naMu, scarred for life!

Did you ever do anything with the address/phone number that guy gave you?

Last edited by Spike Himself,

WLL

ROFL , nice one :D

“Well hey I never say no to free alcohol. Free alcohol is the best alcohol.”
^This is the truth

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Quoted from Spike Himself

rofl, poor naMu, scarred for life!

Did you ever do anything with the address/phone number that guy gave you?

I did show it to the homo friend of mine and I asked if he was one bit of jealous.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

We need more of these stories they keep me from going crazy with bordom during my free’s at school.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Namu have you ever met a guy in a club called Ryan Robinson?

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

lol wat who ? :P

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Someone link the rej r7an kissing a man youtube video!?!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »