Forum

Let me tell you a story. (Explicit content and enough text to make a novel)

Created 13th October 2010 @ 12:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Smofo

Im THAT good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsmkUq8eqPM

You’re welcome Tapley

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

how cute

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

You cocktease, starting with hot girls kissing and ending like that. :(

Orchid

|=3

What The Fuck?

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

normal day :)

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

When I was 14 years old, I wanted a girlfriend who would have big tits.
When I was 16 years old I found a girlfriend who had big tits, but our relationship was missing something. I wanted to get a girlfriend who would be passionate and emotional.
When I was 18 I had a girlfriend who was really passionate, but way too emotional. Everything had to be a big drama. Every time I tried to leave her, she was threatening me with suicide or something. I wanted a relationship what would have stability and security.
When I was 21 years old I found a girlfriend and our relationship had stability, but she was so boring and everything she ever said or did was so expected of her. I wanted a exiting girlfriend…
When I was 23 years old I had a exiting girlfriend. She was always cheating on me, partying with her friends and did not want to think about future or settle down with me. Now I wanted a girl who would have goals in her life.
When I was 25 I found a girl who had goals in her life and she wanted more from life. We actually moved in together and got engaged. Then all of the sudden she left me for a another man, took my car, apartment and event the pets.
Now I am older and wiser at age of 28 and I am looking for a girlfriend again. I want to find one with big tits…

Spike Himself

TC

Life’s all about tits mate :)

Phrozen

?

Spike is the master, everyone must have big tits for breakfast lunch and dinner/tea even girls must have tits at mealtimes.

Netsky

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t315/toxic_spit/epic_boobs.jpg

Last edited by Netsky,

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

oh man that picture is so freaking epic :D

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Best finn !

Phrozen

?

Netsky you saved my day.

Waebi

‹Con›

i demand MOAR

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

oh, I had already forgotten this thread completely :D maybe when I have some time to write, now everything is just so hectic at work. cba to do anything when i get home.

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

Jakkai’s (and some of my own) drunken antics at i42 reminded me about this thread. Now would be possibly the time to continue with one more story. This came to me when I was looking at the awesome bathroom picture of Jakkai’s where he pretty much had passed out on the bathroom floor. If you are a new reader, bored and feel like reading some stupid shit for it’s small entertainment value, go to the beginning of this thread. Well let’s start.

This story is again about me and how asshole I can be, specially when the joke is on someone else. In my experience it is a customary to do pranks on the first person on parties who passes out. There must be loads of these what you have heard / done, but let me take it completely on next level. When the most common and usual ones involves permanent marker + body parts of the person in question, this one takes the cake by far.

Everything started many many many drinking nights a go when I accidentally passed out first and I woke up under someone’s bed. My hands were tied to the boards under the bed and the basic set of permanent marker on my face (also the hanger in my ass thing is was one of these from the previous stuff I have written). It took me a while to get out of this situation and I was completely stuck under the bed for a while. Anyways this started a snowball effect on the jokes that they got always more radical and bigger every time someone in my group of friends passed out. I will be skipping some of these to get to the “BIG ONE”.

Normal party going in my dad’s house with bunch of friends while the parents were away. This was the time we were around 17-19yo so we didn’t exactly think trough all the shit we did. Everyone drinking and having fun like any other party with friends. There is always the one who drinks insane amounts of alcohol and eventually passes out. This time we decided to go big on this. We made sure that dude was properly passed out by trying to wake him up. Well as you might guess already, he did not. So I decided that it is a good idea to make him look bit more funny and went for clothes cabinet and found a bow-tie of my dads. We put the bow-tie on the forehead of the guy and just did not mess up his face with marker, but we made the girls to put on some make up. I am not talking about a little bit of lipstick, I’m talking about full ‘whore like’ thick make up with as bright colors as possible. I still don’t know how much this dude had for drinks but he was completely out of it, he just kept snoring while girls did their magic and made him look like a proper street whore.

When the make up was pretty much fully done and we thought that he looked pretty enough we were out of ideas again. We just took couple of picture everyone posing around him and such. Then someone else (not me this time) got an idea that we might as well take him home. Well from the idea we started to load up the car with people who wanted to go for a ride and we threw the poor guy in the trunk of the car. It started to be around 4am or so at this point and I had the best idea ever when we started to drive and all the drunkards in the car agreed with me… i don’t think the driver was too sober either (please don’t drive when drinking, it might not end up really well).

Anyways since on the way we would pass a public and popular swimming place what is on the shore of gulf of botnia, we decided to stop there and check the trunk if the dude was still alive. We noticed that he was still actually passed out and snoring in the trunk. I don’t think he had woken up even once during this process. So we lifted the dude out of the trunk, took all his clothes off and left him sleeping on a park bench what was on the beach… naked… with the whore’ish style of make up…. bow-tie on his forehead… oh did i mention the naked part ? We drove off laughing our asses off.

Next morning around 10am or around it I woke up on door bell. When I opened the door my friend was standing on the doorway completely naked and messed up make up on his face. I don’t think that he ever even noticed the bow-tie since he had so big hangover at the moment. Guy had walked naked from the beach to my house, since I lived the closest to it (about 3-4km or 1.5-2 miles). I just started to laugh since the sight was so freaking unbelievable. My friend explained that he had no idea what had happened last night or how did he end up naked on public beach. He had woken up when people came to sunbathe on the beach at this Saturday morning and some older lady came to check if he was okay. I was laughing the whole time of his story about the waking up because he though someone tried to rape him or something. He ran trough woods and small roads to get to my place while trying to cover his privates from the joggers and other early birds. Well it was a warm night / day so he was okay, but his ego had taken a big hit.

Morale of the story is, do not pass out when I am around.

edit ps. if you have a pranks what you have done for passed out people, drop it here. My work day starts to be close to over so I will be going home soon.

Last edited by naMu,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »