Forum

Let me tell you a story. (Explicit content and enough text to make a novel)

Created 13th October 2010 @ 12:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

_Ben

;?

you sure it was just a cheeky finger in the shower….?

p.s it’s nice to see you would let your brother take an almighty dump whilst your in the shower, lovely smell whilst scrubbing yourself clean

Last edited by _Ben,

Inuy

#sadboys

Its good to see that everything you tought about russia is wrong…

its just finland.

flix

n2o

dude you saved my “work day” thx

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from _Ben

p.s it’s nice to see you would let your brother take an almighty dump whilst your in the shower, lovely smell whilst scrubbing yourself clean

uuuhm….
thats sick…

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

It must be a fetish of mine.

WLL

you are at home now? or still at work?
tomorrow we need other storys.
saved my day ty . :| -> :) -> :D

naMu

LAITON
KUKKO!

I’m still at work for 30minutes more. I might write more stuff here another day also if there is so quiet as we have today…. I really haven’t done much of anything else than surfing net and listening music.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from naMu

I’m still at work for 30minutes more. I might write more stuff here another day also if there is so quiet as we have today…. I really haven’t done much of anything else than surfing net and listening music.

me too haha
epic high five!!!

WLL

Quoted from naMu

I really haven’t done much of anything else than surfing net and listening music.

same here

Phrozen

?

I laughed my ass off at his brother shagging him with a clothes hanger! xDDD dude you made my day! :3

octochris

(0v0)

this looks fucking brilliant.

will read later when more awake.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

My expiriences of Finnish people in Holland and England have either involved vomit or complete drunkeness :] I can’t wait to see fins in their natural habitat. Im thinking of taking the missus to sverige/suomi wheres the most picturesque/fun places to go?

pukz

Quoted from Tapley ❤

My expiriences of Finnish people in Holland and England have either involved vomit or complete drunkeness :] I can’t wait to see fins in their natural habitat. Im thinking of taking the missus to sverige/suomi wheres the most picturesque/fun places to go?

What a true romantic

flix

n2o

more plz!

Madsie

EH PIK

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »