atreides

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOm87T9I86E

grey

nm

hi killchain…

Abra

Perry
“spicke is such an obvious hacker”
your ego is so big,but y are low person.

All pplz here is just blind…Omg…

Last edited by Abra,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Gz, you posted a video with nothing remotely suspicious in it.

+1

What is it with these people not seeing what is suspicious in those vids from spicke :)

Last edited by Koeitje,

perry

[MIPC]

Perry

What the fuck is a low person?

Nor

rda

A MIDGET!

Last edited by Nor,

perry

[MIPC]

A MIDGET

I figured nor :D

Perry

My ego isn’t really THAT big, and even if it was, how the fuck is it relevant to the case at hand?:D (Nice one attempting to call me short btw, makes you look really mature)

Spicke is an obvious hacker even based on the videos posted in this thread, so why bother arguing, when you could just be quiet and not make yourself look even more stupid than you really are?

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

GUYS GUYS……….look at me im a cheater!!!!!!

Well i wanna be, I LOOK DODGY……….seen it on some vid from spicke, copied it, PRO!

ps. next time record with normal xhair, makes it look way better :D

kaidus

WiK?

OP is obviously hacking in the video.

Pedman

sextant

Who cares, let it rest.

sexy_kroete

Kot=Brot

2PAC IS ALIVE

and nao plz post that killchain is high
awesome player, nice gamesens, atleast top div2

BUMP

Iller

tGa

I think this thread should be closed since Killchain can’t defend himself because of the ban.
He actually has some nice skills as solly (and also other classes) and is probably one of the best rocket jumpers in this league. So making fun of his skills just doesn’t seem right in any way.
Also he is usually a very nice guy, but for some reason he got very upset and angry about this ban of Spicke. Probably he knows Spicke personally and feel confident that he would never cheat.

I cannot find the movies Kill links to suspicious in any way.
However, I find that famous “flick to the medic” very suspicious. The problem is not that Spicke shows too much skill or reflexes to be believable. It is the way the crosshair moves. It moves smoothly until it suddenly “teleports” in an instant to a spot closer to the medic.

I would be quite ashamed of myself if I was a caught cheater and people like kill were defending me like this and really belived I was innocent.

Last edited by Iller,

GeaR

Epsilon

nice written, iller.

Jones

Iller, what you and others seem to forget: where the medic is positioned is the most important choke point on the map for a soldier to spam. You are a soldier on your crate. Where do you spam? Exactly where that medic popped from. Why do you spam there? Because the medic + demo is likely to be there. The flick is perfectly natural. I do this flick movement frequently, especially when spamming. I also spoke to others that do the same. The “dodgy” part about it for me is when his cross hair tracks the medic while he’s reloading. That doesn’t seem natural and it seems to last for roughly 1/2 a second, before he focuses on a soldier.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxOT8vY6imI

Just watch it over and over, its way to sharp and to exact for it to be natural, especially compared to the other shotgun kills in the other videos, I dont really know him but he seems to be a good player and an aimbot wouldnt really help with airshots I assume, but also the question of why he would have an aimbot in the first place when some videos show him to be a rather good player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF5SbxP5UP8&NR=1

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »