hoppi

TIDS

lol awp lamer

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

why somebody records css public games :/

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Thanks for sharing a useless video, and thanks for a good laughter of your raging..

Keep going and who knows, you might even get a forum ban! :O

This..
and

Pay attention to me guys, pay attention! Hey guys! Why aren’t you paying attention to me? PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

This
You got served Killchain.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

This video appears to be incorrect.

There is no soldier standing on the spire of Badlands waiting for airshots ??

Inuy

#sadboys

im pwn you at css so bad.

(btw is this for pldx contest, best entry so far :D)

Last edited by Inuy,

cf

just forget it
cheated or not
ban is ban =/

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

This video appears to be incorrect.

There is no soldier standing on the spire of Badlands waiting for airshots ??

Hahaha, that was mean D2M

Isai

flowerpower/

see how dumb i saw his freaky airshot movie and that specia lscene u ass talkign about and? whats so special WOW it looks liek aimbot do u run over the street liek this all day omfg looks liek a car/bus/street wtf dude what is wrong clear ur mind

What did you just write? Can you at least try to write properly. Even cook’s soulja boy impression is easier to read. :

Hellfish

Admin edit: Flame removed. Forum ban for 7 days.

killchain, u dont know anything about cheats, how they work etc. so why are u sure that spicke didnt used them? i mean look at his videos, they are a lil bit suspect. just trust the ac team, i think they know what they are doing!

archy

You seem not to know what’s so special about spickes little clip on youtube.
Giving awesome airrockets and therefore banned? No, no. Watch his crosshair when the medic comes around the corner.
I’m telling you because you posted a clip with awesome airrockets from you, which obviously doesn’t make sense since he wasn’t banned for airshots.

see how dumb i saw his freaky airshot movie and that specia lscene u ass talkign about and? whats so special WOW it looks liek aimbot do u run over the street liek this all day omfg looks liek a car/bus/street wtf dude what is wrong clear ur mind

dude, wtf are you talking about?

edit: and whats that motor sound when i open this thread page? :E

Last edited by archy,

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Du musst Englisch lernen!

Sclampf

he reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0

and btw: pls think before you post, your last response was pretty confusing (about these busses and cars whatever)

gz killchain!

edit: why the hell did he post it in the movie section? because there is a 2min failvid?

gz²

Last edited by Sclampf,

GeaR

Epsilon

All I got was you called me an ass. Now I have to counter:
I loled when I saw that you airshot an ubered soldier after you juggled him and tried to shotgun him in your fragmovie at 0:54.

Sclampf

sry wrong thread <.<

Last edited by Sclampf,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »