Forum

Spicke + Chain for life

Created 27th October 2009 @ 18:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

demsii

EPA

And now you wonder why admins don’t give out evidence if you have muppets that can’t tell an aimbot from natural play .. Then again, it doesn’t seem like there is a positive solution to this: Give out evidence, ppl will say “oh he doesn’t hack” because they can’t see it. Don’t give out evidence and they’ll think they made a mistake and/or is a grudgeban.

If you cannot see the dodgy bits in JUST ALONE(!) those clips, you need never to consider applying for the AC team.

Now to clear something up:
Yes there are RPG aimbots, but seeing projectile weapons have a delay unlike hitscan, they’re not always as accurate and thus makes you actually miss sometimes aswell. (It seems that models going in straight lines are the easiest to predict and so easiest to hit with rpg aimbots.)
Yes, you can also load up an aimbot when you’re playing with the rpg and will let you lock on the models, it’s just not very smart to make it that obvious.
HOWEVER, most cheaters will have an option to enable and disable their aimbot to use it only when it’s “needed” to make it look less suspicious (if they’re smart anyway).
No, I did not say he used an aimbot for the rpg, but it looks like he has it loaded at some point when he has the rpg out either way as seen in the granary clip.

I also believe it’s rather obvious he was not banned just based on those 2 clips.

As for these pointless topics, please don’t, it gets so tiresome, so let alone what the admin team needs to go through.

Last edited by demsii,

h0stage

lol, demourge u so naive and dogged.. :(
I hope spicke didn’t abandoned the idea to show that you are stupid (including AC T) :D :O :P

demsii

EPA

lol, demourge u so naive and dogged.. :(
I hope spicke didn’t abandoned the idea to show that you are stupid (including AC T) :D :O :P

How am I naive? I’m saying it’s dodgy, if he actually is cheating is not for me to decide. We have an AC team for that. :)
I’m sorry, but I don’t really understand what you’re trying to say with ” dogged”.
And seeing Spicke isn’t really bothering too much with it (as far as I can see anyway), I’ll let you decide what is the real truth :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7