Forum

Spicke + Chain for life

Created 27th October 2009 @ 18:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF5SbxP5UP8&NR=1
How the fuck does he know that Kondor is there??There wasn’t even a team scout there to tell him.WTF?
And whats with the prefire @ 0:25?Suspicious eh?

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

KondoR got 2 kills before he tried to jump to balc, either of the players killed (presumably scouts), could have called an incoming player. If both scouts are down, it’s perfectly reasonable for a soldier to cover any incoming players from house -> balc.

firerain

aimbot like at 0:21 @ third guy he kills
wallhack at 1:09

Btw germans are known for cheating in css.

Last edited by firerain,

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

KondoR got 2 kills before he tried to jump to balc, either of the players killed (presumably scouts), could have called an incoming player. If both scouts are down, it’s perfectly reasonable for a soldier to cover any incoming players from house -> balc.

Yeah,you’re right,gamesense hasn’t been my strong part.But how will you explain the prefire?

Last edited by Atty,

xzr

umm a lot of sollies spam rockets to where they suspect the enemy to be? Probably heard the scattershots / calls on mumble and figured there was someone in canyon -> spam ?

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Yeah,you’re right,gamesense hasn’t been my strong part.But how will you explain the prefire?

The second scout died moments before, so he would have called “scout incoming to balc”. The pre-fire (in my opinion), was a reasonably good guess at where the player would be in that time. Also, once Spicke reached the balcony hole, he would’ve heard the scout’s footsteps anyway.

Not that I’m trying to defend the guy, but that kill on the scout looks perfectly fine. It’s more a sign of decent communication between scouts and heavy classes than anything else.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

That prefire isn’t dodgy, I do that all the time as solly.

Hellfish

2PAC IS ALIVE

and nao plz post that killchain is high
awesome player, nice gamesens, atleast top div2

BUMP

done http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-uk-13cccbf0d3a8112df72877d2bcd024bf.html

:D

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

2PAC IS ALIVE

and nao plz post that killchain is high
awesome player, nice gamesens, atleast top div2

BUMP

done http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-uk-13cccbf0d3a8112df72877d2bcd024bf.html

:D

Fucking epic Hellfish,very well made 10/10

Spicke

all right

Spicke

3rdly – If Spicke was adamant he didn’t cheat then why don’t i see him trying all his effort’s to defend himself? If you truly believed and know your innocent you’d go about making a stand and your mark to the TF2 community let alone ETF2L. So where is it?

you are wrong, I wrote a letter to one of your admins, if you do not know about this, I will resend it to you tonight

n00ne

http://img.skitch.com/20090310-fue4arsbcqnqj5q9327sc2gd46.jpg

Sebb

IsF

let people cheat it does not make fun when they can not hit u
and spike has a nice nick name so unban him pls

skyhigh

_teh
uns

let people cheat it does not make fun when they can not hit u
and spike has a nice nick name so unban him pls

best div4 joke :]

Massi

Iller, what you and others seem to forget: where the medic is positioned is the most important choke point on the map for a soldier to spam. You are a soldier on your crate. Where do you spam? Exactly where that medic popped from. Why do you spam there? Because the medic + demo is likely to be there. The flick is perfectly natural. I do this flick movement frequently, especially when spamming. I also spoke to others that do the same. The “dodgy” part about it for me is when his cross hair tracks the medic while he’s reloading. That doesn’t seem natural and it seems to last for roughly 1/2 a second, before he focuses on a soldier.

it’s called triggerbot,useless for soldier RL since it’s not a istant hit,better for….ya know what weapons

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »