Forum

Spicke + Chain for life

Created 27th October 2009 @ 18:09

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

yin

wtf is wrong with this community dammit….

i dont care what all of u think since day 1, thats why i give a fuck that u think i’m clanhopping and shit.

but ban spicke was ur biggest mistake so far… wtf hes a great upcoming dude with lot of potential

for these which will say “dude u saw his movie lawl safetysmile lol” hell ye i watched it. and hell ye its great…. u think its weird?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv66kNMkJE0

this video is from me at tf2 pub and wars and css pubs ( the material in it is just 5 days old (everything of it))…. and it looks weird too fuck yes but its luck and a bit of preditction but u will never believe…becasue ur ego is to big for the world

i give a big “fuck” on you all since now

dudes really this league finally turned shit and im out of it every real m8 out there i wish u best of luck on ur ways……

salut

Killchain

Admin edit: Flame removed. Forum ban for 7 days.

Last edited by dAyKiLLeR,

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

you raging??

yea yea, think you are

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

cool story

Anathema

Gz, you posted a video with nothing remotely suspicious in it.

Steve

chain + justice for life, im on your side

cook

FB

NOW who’s gonna suck Fragga’s dick 24/7, ffs!?

Last edited by cook,

yin

nice ninaj edit cock

GeaR

Epsilon

You seem not to know what’s so special about spickes little clip on youtube.
Giving awesome airrockets and therefore banned? No, no. Watch his crosshair when the medic comes around the corner.
I’m telling you because you posted a clip with awesome airrockets from you, which obviously doesn’t make sense since he wasn’t banned for airshots.

yin

You seem not to know what’s so special about spickes little clip on youtube.
Giving awesome airrockets and therefore banned? No, no. Watch his crosshair when the medic comes around the corner.
I’m telling you because you posted a clip with awesome airrockets from you, which obviously doesn’t make sense since he wasn’t banned for airshots.

see how dumb i saw his freaky airshot movie and that specia lscene u ass talkign about and? whats so special WOW it looks liek aimbot do u run over the street liek this all day omfg looks liek a car/bus/street wtf dude what is wrong clear ur mind

cook

FB

nice ninaj edit cock

for anyone who didn’t read it, before that I said ‘pardon’, OH NO IM TRYING HIDE IT WHAT A NINJA EDIT.

Last edited by cook,

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

You offering?

cook

FB

no not really so hows england today

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

bit emo, you know…

cook

FB

naturally, thats why you come to row near wales because it’s superior.

randa

cool story brah

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »