Forum

How did your Season 7 go?

Created 25th April 2010 @ 22:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

byte

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

Do it mate, just look at idk? and SpA testament to the strength of teams who’ve stuck together.

edit: oh and I forgot about FB

Don’t look at the players in this roster for the testament, look at slick for being the main guy behind it all, muchos respect to him tbh for doing what he does for idk? :)

Also <3 to the original idk players :P Oggy u beast and Piece! <3

Cheers

Byte

Slick

Epsilon

oh man you gonna get some hugging at i40.

Feersum

Royal`
Panda

Didn’t play most of the season (curse you university!). Seems like my team has been going from strength to strength recently though. Finished 2nd which is fine, considering what a cluster fuck the division was (default hunters, hackers, having to play without main lineup etc. :S).

Really unfortunate for OG who got screwed over on the last day of the season! <3 those guys, and definitely still deserve a place in div 4 next season. Wp to aztecs who came out ontop of all the chaos :D.
Best of luck to everyone in S8!

Pyle

Quoted from ambra

[…]

I dont recall any official match being played between us; the only time we practiced we didnt have soldiers from the good lineup (in fact these soldiers are now GONE) and not even our demo…
your statement clearly show how little you know about the game

Naming 2 specific players and blame your teams bad play on them ( on a public forum ) shows how much you know about this game…shows how much you mentally progressed in life also.

Dr Icecream

I sense some epic love about to happen at I40

Grem

rEJ
TG

Good Season. Needed more clenches tbh. Rumours of our fold has been greatly exaggerated.

blzr

[LAG]
[MC]

Won div6j but we have a problem with some players,even considering dropping,but haven’t decided yet(that would be wierd -.- ).It was a fun season with some comebacks and much raging from our players ..there’s always some of us screaming in anger in mumble.So yeah that’s pretty much it.

Last edited by blzr,

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Pre season went very good for GoT 1, then it all started to fall down. Rage between players, some quit. In the end they didn’t fold (gladly) and lets hope they are back ( and stronger ) for season 8!.

BAM

Smofo

Im THAT good!

We started out badly, then some line up issues, then some line up changes and now we still have line up issues! but it’s going alright.. we didn’t finnish last in our group and i’m happy for that and 5 teams dropped in our group so whoohoo we share third place!

Archangel

amg

Imo it was the best season since season 4.
Speaking about me – my season was bad :D

crzfst

Started in div3 with iG (now Sektor), played one game with them, left them for eMpathy, carried them through season 7, lost 2 clearly won maps because of my pc. Good stuff!
And still hating gorge.

Last edited by crzfst,

ambra

Quoted from Pyle

[…]

Naming 2 specific players and blame your teams bad play on them ( on a public forum ) shows how much you know about this game…shows how much you mentally progressed in life also.

we have wasted a lot of time (and lost a lot of matches, duh) not because the players were just bad but because of their attitude.
If one player presents himself in a certain way and then proves himself completely incapable of staying in a team I am well entitled to complain and to inform the others what was the reality of things.
And I was very specific because I know these lovely guys love to sit there a CHAT a lot so god knows what fancy bullshit theyve been talking about us after being removed.

and no, when members of a team are incapable of playing, be it awful gamesense or actual terrible connection problems (simonine, xan), I dont find right to blame the WHOLE team.

FlagZero

guru
G-Yoda

We are still raging for not wining our div. :)

Evil

aqeze

Quoted from Extremer

Alright.

Priem

our first season and we won 6i, wp to Say Yes suckers, Standarta and nervous energy blu, had some nice matches.
Killingjoke is made up from a pubserver, but we were pretty sure to do well since we did pretty many pcws before the season.
and yeah, survix’s aimbot carried us.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »