Forum

How did your Season 7 go?

Created 25th April 2010 @ 22:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »

Pedman

sextant

Played one game, quarterfinal in the cup and we won, Iam so happy right now!

Think we have done a really good job, from div4, to div3 and to top div2 all in 3 seasons, thats pretty nice :)

So iam really happy with our season, like I always is.

Last edited by Pedman,

trams

-><-

All the drops and usage of mercs in div4 sucks.

Pretty much sums our season up ;)

Jazzman

keso

well it seems we finished 4th again, disapointing as we only lost one map, oh well

Extremer

Alright.

ambra

very very very very very very very bad; bad luck (as in disconnections and crashes) made us lose or draw against opponents who we normally crush, plus we had very bad luck with our recruitments (myth and hofven made awful soldiers, completely incapable of any teamplay and quinten, as expected, quit immediatly for now reason).

Hopefully we could play our last matches with a stable lineup and we saved our ass

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Jazzman

well it seems we finished 4th again, disapointing as we only lost one map, oh well

I can’t believe that, so unlucky guys.

Pyle

Quoted from ambra

very very very very very very very bad; bad luck (as in disconnections and crashes) made us lose or draw against opponents who we normally crush, plus we had very bad luck with our recruitments (myth and hofven made awful soldiers, completely incapable of any teamplay and quinten, as expected, quit immediatly for now reason).

Hopefully we could play our last matches with a stable lineup and we saved our ass

Shut it… Hofven is a nice soldier, dont blame others for the fact you think your team sucks. It’s either your entire team that sucks or no one at all that sucks. Now thats a lesson in teamplay.

Last edited by Pyle,

Overcow

KURT!
iNh

Arse. Pure arse.

ambra

Quoted from Pyle

[…]

Shut it… Hofven is a nice soldier, dont blame others for the fact you think your team sucks. It’s either your entire team that sucks or no one at all that sucks. Now thats a lesson in teamplay.

no he is not, he never contributed properly and eventually had to quit.
You are probably not familiar with soldiers who can play the game

Last edited by ambra,

Last place in 6i. ;D
But maybe next season will be better if we can keep the team together somehow.

Pyle

Quoted from ambra

[…]

no he is not, he never contributed properly and eventually had to quit.
You are probably not familiar with soldiers who can play the game

All I know is we raped your team without Hofven in it :P, so at least, don’t blame him : )

Last edited by Pyle,

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Panic of the Undead

Last place in 6i. ;D
But maybe next season will be better if we can keep the team together somehow.

Do it mate, just look at idk? and SpA testament to the strength of teams who’ve stuck together.

edit: oh and I forgot about FB

Last edited by ilike2spin,

Loco

Mayo

overall we should of performed better overall,
but with inactive players and one thing or another we didnt manage to get
where we wanted to be,
however our last game with this lineup was an epic end game vs SpA
and i have to say we finish on a high…
everyone maintains a good friendship and everyone will do there own thing
and i will reform with a new squad for next season
big up to the guys who played there part in the PENTIA revolluiton
and all the best to them in there future clans where ever thay may be:
just remember the small guy out there in div4 div3 can make a diference to your team if you give them a chance:
as that is where half my team started out in the lower div’s
peace out: :)

Wing

Quoted from Kop

Guys, please don’t get too carried away with any close results in the league at the moment. There are a number of issues that are still affecting a couple of divisions in the league tables. Please wait until tomorrow before celebrating, so we can check through them all and the tables will be finalised. Apologies to any clans that have been affected by issues such as teams being dropped for 3 or more default losses.

Edit: Tidied this up for Kop :p

/agnry faic.

ambra

Quoted from Pyle

[…]

All I know is we raped your team without Hofven in it :P, so at least, don’t blame him : )

I dont recall any official match being played between us; the only time we practiced we didnt have soldiers from the good lineup (in fact these soldiers are now GONE) and not even our demo…
your statement clearly show how little you know about the game

Last edited by ambra,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »