Forum

How did your Season 7 go?

Created 25th April 2010 @ 22:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10

Largos^

PRO

Quoted from djc

we didn’t finish last so i didn’t get to post my 17 page racially-charged anti-admin rant that would have gotten us enough major warnings to put us at -1 points

utterly disappointing season.

No harm in trying . . .

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I didn’t realise the grapes were so sour in sweden.

OH NO HE DIH-ENT!

Rikes

TFP

First time playing in a team :V and it didn’t go well losing all of our matches before dropping out

mb

keso

Quoted from Warmaster

[…]

I totally agree that the end table in our division doesn’t reflect the actual skill of involved teams but I don’t see how you can blame the point system however. 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss, sounds good. Admins have said you still have a large chance of promoting so stop flaming everyone/everything and save your dignity.

Getting promoted wasn’t the base to my argument. I honestly don’t want to play in div 4. Voicing my opinion and telling the truth = flaming?

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

We played some TF2 and shit
was good

wpminnows

[PG]

i airshot a soldier

kolox

obs.

I went outside

Daggial

fap

finally div3 YEAH!

Azdean

WTH!?

Quoted from kolox

I went outside

0_0 Holy **** dude you have to be crazy to go there! How was it! I herd they haz these tings called grilz?

I kid kid…….or do I? 0_0

FlagZero

guru
G-Yoda

I lol

Deux

I am really happy with the result we got concidering the new lineup we had.
I came from div4 and now we fight really good in div2, I have to say Im proud of the results we got.

spade

IDM.
KZ

I’ve seen a miniature badlands spire when I went outside. Mom told it’s an anthill, and seemed to ignore my proofs, that it’s badlands spire. WOAH, too many information dude. Never goin’ outside again, man. I’ll never think of that spire, the way I thought before…

Started off as a nice walk, then we had a long journey through the mountains, which ended in a nice swim before we had a cramp in our foot and didn’t like swimming anymore.

minimoose

Playoff for relegation to division 3 last season, playoff for division 1 this season, pretty good ;)

(Although we have to play that playoff with pretty much a new team :D)

sickless

fnx.simrai

bad, fucking sessions :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10