Created 25th April 2010 @ 22:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

won our div without loosing a map.

feel shitty about the draws -_-

Linus

[d¿s]

Our first etf2l season; our first ever etf2l match was the first match my team played together, and 5 out of the 6 people played comp for the first time aswell. Needless to say the first game was absolutely terrible, but after that… it was mostly great.
Shame we had to default loss a match, and had some line up issues mid season. Oh well, we still managed to finish 5th in 6j.

Next season things should hopefully go smoother. But still, im quite satisfied.

Last edited by Linus,

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Finished second and the only team that might have been better than us finished 4th, doesn’t make sense. I sure hope OG gets promoted to div 4, not only because they clearly deserve it, but also because they’re one of the few teams left who still know what fairplay is. It’s extra harsh for them that they get screwed over because their opponents were less ‘honorable’.

Gratz to aztecs though, they did a great job in 6-0-ing the ‘weaker’ teams and it payed off for them.

On a personal note: I’ll never forget gravel against onlinegamer. The most exciting map I’ve ever played.

And before I forget: To all default hunting dicks. Just stay away next season, thank you.

Last edited by Warmaster,

rtan

-9w-

Got well beaten by the top 2 teams, drew on shitty maps, the end

electrizzity

Quoted from Dny

[…]

DEFAULT.

Eon carries you.

hihi ………..

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from dunc

too many maps :/ kinda spoilt the season for me

too many *shit* maps

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Found a team

That is what i did in season 7 =x

CU@S8.

Stew

It went pretty well actually. Excluding our PC problems, which caused us to lose 1-2 matches. Other than that – awesome.

PS. @ambra “(myth and hofven made awful soldiers, completely incapable of any teamplay and quinten, as expected, quit immediatly for now reason).”
I don’t agree for hofven and quinten, but other than that – it made my day. Thank you :)

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from Stew

I don’t agree for hofven and quinten, but other than that – it made my day. Thank you :)

You don’t agree that quinten quit almost immediately? Ofc the little emo did :D He decided to stick to his career of getting midaired in bball.

Weevil

-9m-

Quoted from Menace

We won our division on the last day of the season.

Cu in div4? :)

If there’s any fucking justice in the world, we will.

CGS

-9m-
-9m-

Weevil Im sure there is and hopefully you will be in Div4 you deserve it :)

Changing the topic well done cts\ really enjoyed playing with you was a fun season :)

Last edited by CGS,

Stew

Quoted from Vali

[…]

You don’t agree that quinten quit almost immediately? Ofc the little emo did :D He decided to stick to his career of getting midaired in bball.

There was a context that quinten is a douche.. That’s why I didn’t agree with ambra :D. He seems cool to me :)

fluster

scenic

Finished third in our div(5B). 9 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses. Was a great first season for our team. One of the more memorable and enjoyable moments was when we broke Robert Hartlauer Syndikats winstreak and the most frustrating one when we lost 2 maps by one point to VLCompany. Great season and great games.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

finished fourth in div2. right where we wanted. except for 2 players we never played div2 before and considering that it went good. had some really fun and really disappointing games but all in all an enjoyable season. too bad 3 teams dropped though :-(

thunder

NTeam

There were problems with the composition of which did not give to play steadily, but at the end of the season played a new composition.
Personally I had problems with my video card and played against Elite Nile Gunners with 5 FPS:)
p.s.:
Most likely we rename: P

Last edited by thunder,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »