Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »

GuMMi

frø
px.

Zma.. stop being a slut ^^

its funny how topics always explode when ever a french guy rages <.<

Fodi

Quoted from eoN^

To be perfectly honest it is completely wrong of Px2 to stack up players of a higher skill level than them but what can you do?

And if they do fold after a season and take a place in Div3 maybe make a new rule that players who leave during a season cant join any other teams for the rest of that season?

Maybe that would encourage less players to let down their whole team by leaving due to a little rant and maybe they could man up and finish what they started.

But meh, there will always be asshats when you can be anonymous thats just how the shitternet works.

/rant

Cool story bro. That would cause the end of the etf2l.

eoN^

Quoted from Fodi

[…] Cool story bro. That would cause the end of the etf2l.

Probably, but at least it wouldnt be full of asshats but meh.

Quoted from Fodi

[…] Cool story bro. That would cause the end of the etf2l.

Or the complete opposite.

kuma

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

If you’re going to complain about px2 doing that, take a look 1 division lower at =[IDK]=.

what did we do now?

Last edited by kuma,

FlagZero

guru
G-Yoda

Quoted from kuma

[…]

what did we do now?

You have some div3 players on your team, shame on you.

Quoted from kuma

[…]

what did we do now?

FlagZero nailed it. If he’s going to complain about PX2 getting a few PX1 members, =[IDK]=’s main lineup consists of 5 ex-Div3 and an ex-Div2 player. :p

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

FlagZero nailed it. If he’s going to complain about PX2 getting a few PX1 members, =[IDK]=’s main lineup consists of 5 ex-Div3 and an ex-Div2 player. :p

Blame the admins.
They were clearly a top div4 team before they even recruited Spary and Traxantic.

Warmaster

-[MG]-
HL

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Blame the admins.
They were clearly a top div4 team before they even recruited Spary and Traxantic.

I disagree.

crzfst

Wow, then i should have cried loud last season when veare.black (ex-div2 team) were added to our division (div4) and vertex had few players with div2 experience in their team. Missed my chance on making useless topic, dammit boys!

Moreg

dc.

topic should be locked

alfa

The admins already clarified this, so I dont even see 1 proper reason to even continue this argue. http://i42.tinypic.com/35leptk.jpg

Last edited by alfa,

Gheedz

Quoted from

As for EFALL .. if they were really so into the rules, they wouldn’t have played the game. Ingame they told us an admin told them to play it and see afterwards. If they really were that keen on getting the default or whatever, I doubt they would’ve played the game at all or quit after the first map, correct? “

I havn’t read all posts, but i can confirm you that we were playing because no admin answered to our questions, the only one who did that is AnroliF, telling us to play because he didn’t want to be disturbed in game.
We were pretty sure to have a default win due to the clear breaking rules and insulting. We don’t played it seriously and honestly, we were bored about this match on freight (you can see the difference on scoreboards) Then the admin team gave us right and give us default win. They changed their mind, the rule and just give you a warning for flamming…

What i’d like is to at least replay this match in really better conditions, without misunderstanding about rules, and no flamming. And overall, without rules changes just after our war ;)

Gheedz

Quoted from eoN^

maybe make a new rule that players who leave during a season cant join any other teams for the rest of that season?

There is already a rule like that : Only one team change during the season is allowed

Norris

Don’t see the reason why px2 should agree to rearrange with you. You still don’t get the situation and that your team fucked it up. The flaming would just continue. So take this lesson and better don’t give games away just because you feel like gaining default.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »