Forum

Mid season "hijack rule" changes

Created 29th March 2010 @ 09:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Man, this isn’t a mid season rule change, it’s a mid+ season rule change.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Gheedz

I’ll talk about ForzaEagle case. He’s breaking rules.

Can’t the admin team just stop to put fucked up rules on the rules page and make bypass because “it’s not what it was supposed to mean” ?

If I’m talking with my girlfriend and she ask me if she’s fat. Imagine I answer “you should do some exercise” and seeing his face, I can see she understood “Yes”, I can say “But it wasn’t what it was supposed to mean”, she understand “Yes”.

It’s nothing to do with this rule, but it show that if you want to put rules, put it correctly and not some “it’s a approximative rule, you have to understand what it’s supposed to mean because we’ll not punish for it if a team is breaking it” rule. Because when you don’t want to be fucked by rules, you stick to them.

So please, do a massive update rule, clarify all of them which needs it, before the next season.

1.7.3 One team change per competition allowed
A player is allowed to do one team change during a competition. A player changing from a dead team doesn’t count as real change.

procella (dead team, doesn’t count) –> sektor –> px2

1 team change. I didn’t understand half of what the rest you typed sorry or it’s relevance, sorry. Though it’s funny how you say “you don’t wanna get fucked by rules”, as it’s what you tried to do to us.

Gheedz

Please stop writing here :(

I’m just sticking to rules ;)
I verified the team changes, it seemed to me that one of your players had 2 team changes with no dead team. Should be a mistake or a memory default.

Last edited by Gheedz,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from BERSERKER

Ow…haha…:D

compton

cvx|

While you’re changing the rules, also fix this one:

1.4.1 Bug-Using is not allowed

Any kind of “Bug-Using” is not allowed. Player using bugs will be punished.

There’s numerous bugs that can be used without any consequences (air stickies in freight&well trains, stickies hidden inside door edges where they can’t be seen at all, non-draining buffs) and others that can’t (1.5.6, 1.5.7). When stuff like 1.5.6 and 1.5.7 were added, some admins said that they’re “obviously” punishable bugs, even though there exists more bugs in the game that are completely fine, regardless whether they’re useful or not or how they affect the game.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Gheedz

I’m just sticking to rules ;)
I verified the team changes, it seemed to me that one of your players had 2 team changes with no dead team. Should be a mistake or a memory default.

So in other words you verified something without doing your homework properly and that’s why I’m replying as you don’t seem to get it. You might wanna consider doing it next time before japping your head off.

Gheedz

Quoted from Gheedz

Again…

And isn’t homework.

Last edited by Gheedz,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from BERSERKER

oh man….

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from BERSERKER

No way, I played with rulechange, he’s got sick aim, fantastic comms and an almost unique insight into how the game works, High minus on a bad day.

minimoose

oh

Azured

eureka

It’s when comments such as those start appearing that it should be obvious to all that the thread needs closing.

tl:dr : Why is this thread still alive?

Gheedz

Because you post in it !

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9