Forum

idk? frog in division 1

Created 19th February 2010 @ 21:12

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »

Imperium

Surely it does, since if a team drew the hardest one of the 4 and lost then they are clearly not the best one of the 4? They may still have been the second best but this isn’t 2 going up. Just intrigued to see where i’m wrong.

personally, I don’t see much point in whining since you can’t go to idk? frog “nope sorry we gave into the opinion of the public since it seems all admins are wrong, so all your hope we gave you is now lost kthx”.

Edit: Considering cc// hammered vTroopers (one of the favorites for div 3a) and beat rockit to the extent where they folded and beat SpA to finally prove it wasnt a fluke – i’d think that’s enough for div 2. Worst comes to worst you get to see the team you dislike get relegated

Last edited by Imperium,

Anathema

It’s pointless to argue which team is more ‘deserving’ since a couple of results really don’t mean anything at all.
In the end a choice has to be made, and this will always leave some people feeling they’ve been unfairly treated.

Edd

T2P

after reading d2m’s essay i can see his reasoning behind the move, tbh the more FAIR way of doing this is doing what the admins did back in season 4.

Redline folded and they had division 1 one day cup (http://etf2l.org/etf2l/archives/22/1/). Having another would imo be the fairest way.

GeaR

Epsilon

I do not complain about this :)

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

no team should just been given a div1 spot. idk.frog are defo on form for a while now, but this doesnt mean they have to proove it in a match for a div1 spot.
Nobody ever talked about a 4 team playoff, just make it 1 match broder vs idk.frog.

The matches referred to by Guard on the previous page are all matches on either shit maps or vs teams not weilding their full lineup.

Most failed move from admins in season7, even if frog is better they’d still have to proove it!

Jones

Quoted from kaidus

Eh completely agree. I’m not convinced that you’re div2 competitors, but depriving you the oppurtunity to play an earned playoff position is complete nonsense. What’s worse is that d2m’s quite clearly aware that a fuckup has occured, but he’d rather preserve his appearance than own up to it. Really shit sign tbh.

Nice attack at the end btw, completely necessary and makes you look really intelligent.

Is this based on a post that was removed or am I completely missing something here? I thought it might be a quote but idk :)

Last edited by Jones,

Quoted from Edd

after reading d2m’s essay i can see his reasoning behind the move, tbh the more FAIR way of doing this is doing what the admins did back in season 4.

Redline folded and they had division 1 one day cup (http://etf2l.org/etf2l/archives/22/1/). Having another would imo be the fairest way.

Agree, do a tournament with the 4 best teams. semifinal and final and winner gets the spot.
The most fair solution :) can be arranged in one evening

Darn

rockit like

After playing against them in ASrock cup they are deff qualified for div1. They seem motivated and have quite skilled players, only thing missing I see is an experience from div1 games. Good pick imo.

Guard

Darn for president <3

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from Imperium

cc// […] beat SpA to finally prove it wasnt a fluke

stop mentioning that it hurts soo much

b2t: afaik notag struggles atm and they are “happy to play div2” (quoted from bpf)
then you are left with broder, frog and mister
if you are look at the time the players are together as one team: frog clearly wins
if you look at the results of esh: frog and broder are possible
sorry mister but you lost all matches against div1 teams there afaik :/

so a granlandspit playoff match should be done between frog and broder (if they are even interested ?!) and most of the comm will be happy again :)

{and it would make div2a easier to win for good teams like Pentia, eMpathy or breeze when broder are away :D}
{and also help bad teams like SpA and inGame to survive it}

franco

Should have been broder you idiots

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

according to d2m, the decision was made.. so discussions are useless.

i think broder would ve been the better choice, BUT i do wish idk.frog best of luck for the div1 season.

Last edited by mvp.,

At the very least I wanna see a 7 Brothers vs idk? Frog Ladder match both with their best lineups on both teams. :D

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Quoted from mvp.

according to d2m, the decision was made.. so discussions are useless.

it wouldnt be the first time that a decision changes after enough of “protest”

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

At the very least I wanna see a 7 Brothers vs idk? Frog Ladder match both with their best lineups on both teams. :D

Can you imagine the shitstorm if 7 Brothers won that ladder match…..

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »