Forum

idk? frog in division 1

Created 19th February 2010 @ 21:12

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13

Swarley

cool^m

Quoted from Bash

Why the fuck do you all care, most of you aren’t even effected in the least, the decision was made and the admins already explained how they came to this conclusion and why there is no time to go through any tedious play-off procedures, what more do you want? All the admins have to go by is their gut lacking results to go by and the only difference between you and the admins is that your gut says otherwise. This isn’t a fucking democracy, the admins have to make the calls, and writing ANOTHER twelve pages of regurgitated worthless bullshit about how you think team x is better isn’t going to accomplish anything except annoy the shit out of people who have to read it (admins).

Maybe it wasn’t the right decision to make, you’ve all made it very clear in the last 12 FUCKING PAGES that you think so, but what you’re doing here is a waste time.

TRUTH BOMBS LOL!?

spence

¤_¤

this is fun

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Koeitje

Just let the frogs play. If you are so awesome demourge, why don’t you go win your div first and promote by raping frogs?

What does that have to do with anything?
I’m pointing out something and we already said that we have no intention of doing a playoff and rather compete in div2. Nowhere did I say I believe px deserve to be there or have any intention to be there at this moment.
Stop trolling, it might make you look intelligent one day.

Swarley

cool^m

Close the window spence.

spence

¤_¤

LAL!!!

Swarley

cool^m

Beer on the windowsill?

spence

¤_¤

make sure u shut it behind yourself

KOVACS

Quoted from Bash

Bash having an angry rant

Have you even read the 12 pages of useless bullshit? Apparently you missed my post on this page at the very least, and probably also Jones 4 pages back since you’re basically making the same point he is.

Swarley

cool^m

Do you play TF2 anymore KOVACS?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from demsii

[…]

What does that have to do with anything?
I’m pointing out something and we already said that we have no intention of doing a playoff and rather compete in div2. Nowhere did I say I believe px deserve to be there or have any intention to be there at this moment.
Stop trolling, it might make you look intelligent one day.

I’m sorry I didn’t read all those huge walls of text you posted. I should have known better. I’m glad teams like Broder and Mr. got you to speak out for them.

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from Bash

Bash’s rant

I’m not just trying to keep the drama rolling, but a lot of it wasn’t explained satisfactorily at all.

JimmyBreeze

k^m

Torden was writing this as the thread was locked, I feel it’s only fair to add this on his behalf:

Having been (seemingly) a central part of this process, it seems its in place for me to give some insight in my team and our thoughts.

It has been an interesting couple of days, to say the least. I and my team have received a great load of queries with supporting and inspiring words, including some in this very topic. We humbly thank you all for that.

Now, lets get to the juicy stuff: The admin decisions.
Let it be clear, there are many things unfulfilling about the decision process, something we have been direct and concise about with the head admin on private channels.

However, a couple of things need to be stressed: Admin work is purely non-profit, public service; Admins are humans too.
They fart, stumble, and misspeak just like the rest of us. They aren’t professionals, they do this work solely based on their love for the game.
Inevitably, arguable processes and decisions will be made. JimmyBreeze has done his homework, and sheds good light on what thoughts lie behind. I believe the only way to proceed from such incidents is to be humble, objective and constructive about it. So that one can learn from it.

And in this matter, it seems everything that can be said, has now been said. That’s great. Now, lets not lose our heads now, and make TF2 into anything more than what it’s about: Having our daily ounce of fun!

As for a division 1 playoff, we’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again – Name the place and time and we’ll be there. I haven’t seen frog in action, nor played against them personally. It would be interesting meeting. D1 or D2 – we are excited about the season.

Peace!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13