Forum

idk? frog in division 1

Created 19th February 2010 @ 21:12

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Next »

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Don’t get me wrong. They are great guys and a good team. But i personally feel broder,for example are a stronger team.Not to mention notag and mr. Why not make a playoff game between them atleast? Abit unfair to just put frog in division 1 instead of say broder. Maybe an explanation from admins? (My geuss to the response will be that there was no time for a playoff game and the admins voted but i feel a playoff game would be so much more suitable. Especially since its division 1 we are talking about. Also, please don’t rage lock thread :DDD Friendly Discusion is friendly?

Last edited by Swifty,

mineral

[kpwr]

Broder for div1!

cMw

tbh i don’t reallly think it will matter what team they place there be it broder or idk.frog since they will lose to the top teams and only be able to compete with the low end of division

no real difference tbh and no need to debate unless broder really WANTS to be in div1 especially after getting worked by num’s team in the playoff

Justified question.
I think (not sure) they based their decision on the activity/stability/non-foldable team.

BvD

flowerpower/

I have the feeling the admins will give an explanation in a news post. Plus, afaik IDK-Frog have been together as a team longer (teamwork, tactics etc) and have been getting amazing results lately. I still think it’s a close call though, broder too is a very good team.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from cMw

tbh i don’t reallly think it will matter what team they place there be it broder or idk.frog since they will lose to the top teams and only be able to compete with the low end of division

no real difference tbh and no need to debate unless broder really WANTS to be in div1 especially after getting worked by num’s team in the playoff

From what i have heard, broder have played recent games against tcm and pwr and had close turnouts. 3-2 with tcm on badlands and 4-2 on freight, aswell as about 4-2 to pwr on bad and gran.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

idk frogs are a great team, and actually I admire them alot even though they are snail eating fag ends.

They are probably the only french I rate. But still I do agree with the OP. Playing idk frog? has always been intense. eMpathy especially has played them so many times in officials and pcws and always the games close and actually “special”. They show great teamwork and tactics yet as swifty put… there are better teams for the job. I.E. broder. But yea… as cMw said… either way it doesn’t matter; they gonna get pwnd nigga!!!!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Care bear. They will compete for the bottom half of the div anyways, broder will meet them @ playoffs for s8 :).

And yeah, we also had good games against the frenchies. All this means is that the teams at div2+ are getting closer to each other in terms of performance. It’s a good thing :)

Last edited by Koeitje,

Randdalf

(0v0)

So Crack Clan got moved to div 2, and then who got moved to div 3, and who got moved to div 4… etc.

I would’ve said Mister were a good bet for division 1, they were matching r@ts/TLR in one PCW I saw.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Great to see Division 1 refilled but I have to question why every other team played for their spot :D

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

Both teams were shortlisted as well as others that have been mentioned. Whilst it was difficult to pick, we (the admins) did a majority vote and the outcome resulted in idk frog being picked unanimously with 2 admins abstaining. Given the timescale as mentioned by Swifty it’s impossible to fit in a play-off match with week 3 shortly approaching.

Skyride

DUCS

Well I suppose this is the admins position:

broder: A team who are probably div1, but newly formed
mr. : A team who are possibly div1, but no previous seasons in etf2l
idk.frog: A team who are probably not div1, but are active and stable.

Personally, I don’t think that justifies them being in div1, but I can at least see their reasoning.

alfa

Well good luck in div1 then rofl

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Randdalf

So Crack Clan got moved to div 2, and then who got moved to div 3, and who got moved to div 4… etc.

The team change merrygoround:

* idk? frog went to div1

* Crack Clan and Exhilium went to div2

* Yes! and insAne went to div3

* Lonely team and Flashpoint went to div4

* 2 waiting list teams joined div5

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Skyride

Well I suppose this is the admins position:

broder: A team who are probably div1, but newly formed
mr. : A team who are possibly div1, but no previous seasons in etf2l
idk.frog: A team who are probably not div1, but are active and stable.

Personally, I don’t think that justifies them being in div1, but I can at least see their reasoning.

idk? frog are definitely equal to the others in my eyes, I just would have liked to see some play-off drama :D

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Next »