2) People can now open their eyes : Div1 players can also cheat
3) AND they can be non-french or non-east european
4) ????
5) profit

Last edited by Hansa,

dunc

infs
dp.

I can’t see ETF2L reacting in any way other than to remove YYT’s points for any ETF2L game boomeh played in.

Not like it makes a big difference anyway, you weren’t gonna make top 2 this season.

flushy

P.O.P

really not the sort of publicity TF2 needs right now : ( but then again it happens in every game so nothing new i guess!

dunc

infs
dp.

All publicity is good publicity m8 ;)

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

The best things with this happening are :

1) An another cheater got caught.
2) People can now open their eyes : Div1 players can also cheat
3) AND they can be non-french or non-east european
4) ????
5) profit

meh… I’m sure boomeh just has french/russian heritage.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

ETF2L profile says:
boomeh

Stop viewing and write a post! :>

pEx

rhs

lol must be funny to see whole community discussing about :=) hf

Blade

yes and im sure that if they find out that he cheated in etf2l games the results will be removed thats how things works.

i loled

no need to proof that he cheated in etf2l games
some guys got banned for cheating in public games, and their teams got punished for that

sry haunter but either etf2l is going for double standards … OR it just sx2byyt
life`s a bitch

and rly good answer, nothing to add.

Its sad reading some posts where ppl actually wants yyt to be punished just bcs their team was, the ones that had a similar situation, more than anyone should know how hard it is to be in a situation like this, wanting some sort of revenge will make u happy?

o rly, why i shouldn’t? my team eventually folded after Abra’s ban.
counterquestion: why you dont want me to want? :X
you think you better then me? maybe this is the answer?

Last edited by Blade,

h0stage

I think the usual practice was to give defaults from all the games the cheater played in. Without any other proof or anything needed.

Last edited by h0stage,

Haunter

my team eventually folded after Abra’s ban.

was about to answer until a read this… i think you are trying to flame the wrong guy.

Blade

my team eventually folded after Abra’s ban.

was about to answer until a read this… i think you are trying to flame the wrong guy.

i’m just saying, i lose after this ban my team. really good top-CIS team, maybe even top div 2 in next season.
and you’re afraid of losing a couple of shitty points.

Last edited by Blade,

infussle

:(

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

I can’t see ETF2L reacting in any way other than to remove YYT’s points for any ETF2L game boomeh played in.

Not like it makes a big difference anyway, you weren’t gonna make top 2 this season.

for once I actually agree with duncan :(

I feel sorry for the clans which suffer from this, especially those members within the clans which have devoted time and effort into the season

Last edited by Fragga,

skinnie

TCM

It’s such a shame really I always enjoyed playing with boomeh and irl he was a good laugh.

I don’t get how u can be that stupid to use cheats there’s no excuse for it. Especially when u look at his performance at lan and his comms + gamesense u would think he doesn’t need cheats to be a good player … such a waste.

And since other teams who had a hacker in their team had a default loss for every match the guy played in it would be fair idd to do the same for us. (1 game vs LOL team)

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

How did he cheat exactly though? He was a medic, did he have a friendly auto-aim or what? I’m rather curious, because if this was the only case where he cheated, why?

I think he should tell us himself, gain some respect back tbh.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 Next »