Forum

YYT Statement - Boomeh Banned

Created 19th November 2009 @ 19:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 22 Next »

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

It’s such a shame really I always enjoyed playing with boomeh and irl he was a good laugh.

I don’t get how u can be that stupid to use cheats there’s no excuse for it. Especially when u look at his performance at lan and his comms + gamesense u would think he doesn’t need cheats to be a good player … such a waste.

And since other teams who had a hacker in their team had a default loss for every match the guy played in it would be fair idd to do the same for us. (1 game vs LOL team)

You’re a good guy skinnie. Sad to see it go down like this.

That goes for all of YYT who will face the punishment from all this… They are all nice guys yet it’s the only fair thing…

=(

still a shock boomeh hacked :x

Last edited by GibbZ,

wpminnows

[PG]

does the thing esl use just say what programs they opened/closed

maybe he just renamed something to hacking_program.exe and it was really minesweeper or something

skinnie

TCM

maybe he just renamed something to hacking_program.exe and it was really minesweeper or something

he came online today, confirmed to us he used a hack and went offline on irc and steam

so no we don’t know what hacks he used and esl didn’t tell us as well

Last edited by skinnie,

skinnie

TCM

*double post

Last edited by skinnie,

GangsterAlgot

That’d get you the TF2 Darwin Award.

edit: From now on if i ever use a cheating program like that i’ll rename mumble.exe to ThisIsMyAimbotMyAimbotIsAmazing.exe

Last edited by GangsterAlgot,

wpminnows

[PG]

That’d get you the TF2 Darwin Award.

edit: From now on if i ever use a cheating program like that i’ll rename mumble.exe to ThisIsMyAimbotMyAimbotIsAmazing.exe

if i had something recording what programs i opened i’d be at least a little tempted to just rename everything to mathack.exe

edit:

he came online today, confirmed to us he used a hack and went offline on irc and steam

so no we don’t know what hacks he used and esl didn’t tell us as well

blast, there goes my theory

Last edited by wpminnows,

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

I think what should be considered fair or not is the inconsistency in point redistribution as a result of this. I must admit I’m not sure how the process goes, but I do think it’ll be a bit weird of LOL team are just handed a default win, as well, seeing as this will make eSrael drop below them into the relegation spot, and since boomeh hasn’t played against eSrael etc. they’re put in different spots, and considering either team would most likely lose, in this sense it could open a debate as to what’s fair for other teams.

Ya must remember it affects other teams in div1 and isn’t just a YYT matter.

oblivion

I think what should be considered fair or not is the inconsistency in point redistribution as a result of this. I must admit I’m not sure how the process goes, but I do think it’ll be a bit weird of LOL team are just handed a default win, as well, seeing as this will make eSrael drop below them into the relegation spot, and since boomeh hasn’t played against eSrael etc. they’re put in different spots, and considering either team would most likely lose, in this sense it could open a debate as to what’s fair for other teams.

Ya must remember it affects other teams in div1 and isn’t just a YYT matter.

You can’t just make one rule up for one team and not for another though, thats why people slag etf2l off so much. I see what you mean, but at the end of the day esrael and lol team are neither doing well so quite possibly both will be demoted anyway…end result will be the same.

Last edited by oblivion,

SuperFly-

DANMARK

Unbelivable….

To me. One of the best, most fundamental players in div.1 and as Yoyotech’s own players says, “Great performance even at lans”… Somewhat of a mystery.

Anyways before people start following in the footprints of TF2Streets—whatever. Raining down their own righteous hammer of justice upon Team Yoyotech. Think people should consider holding their breath before hearing abit more about whats realy going on.

Not refering to any person. Just saying… Not much good comes out of throwing shit at eachother. Atleast im not into that. :P

Last edited by SuperFly-,

gryzor

Why are you being all nice? This is a guy who bought the orangebox for a certain amount of money to shoot other guys represented by a pixel on the screen. Let it A.I. controlled or otherwise. Somewhere in his sick little twisted mind, he got the insanely pathetic idea that there actually are people who gave a shit how many of these “pixel-warriors” he and his messed up friends actually shot down.

Well, nobody does — and if they do, they certainly need help as well. Boomeh probably started out as this idiot-kid who pressed tab one time too many when playing, and ended up.. well.. at this point.

In real life when people cheat, they either get really badly beat up or they end up dead in some semi-remote location (they still do in Vegas, funny enough). People might consider computer-games not as important, which is probably true due to the (and I presume we can all agree here) large amount of semi-retarded people who reasons like above. That is, that shooting a character made of pixels on the screen in any way would matter.

However.

The very vast majority of people play games online as a recreational activity whenever (school)work and/or family “permits” so. In that perspective, people using cheats REALLY…. *clears throat* no, _REALLY_ needs a bunch of people jumping on their stomachs until their organs are in such a messed up state, there is no way they will survive for more than a month. And it will be painful. You do not fuck with regular peoples hobbies. That is so MEAN and EVIL!

Due to the very nature of cheaters, they are naturally pitiful creatures in real life as well. If you are one of them, consider quitting right away — you will only hurt your chances down the line.

From my active days in ETF2L/AC, I’d say there are more than a handful in div1 that are downright “suspicious”, it was probably just a very stupid mistake that actually got boomeh caught. Too bad this “Byte”-character had to fuck AC in the ass by showing off internal sites on LAN. Really, too bad.

In the end, one has to feel for Haunter and Coinz though (and the rest of course — but not byte), poor them :( Good luck to you guys and hope everything turns out okay.

Last edited by gryzor,

NeoN

boys

aeq gives md5 hash and size info of executed files, so, it would be hard for you to get ban)

for example (boomeh aeq):
C:Program FilesMumblemumble.exe (pid: 1888) - MD5: 32b9e8fe8823af72f21f6cf39cd7a76a - Size: 2559kb - Title: Mumble -- 1.1.4"

Last edited by DeNeusbeer,

FADe

hope to see him back some day, what ever his reasons no scene should turn their back on a lan proven div1 player. ul team yyt.

AnimaL

hope to see him back some day, what ever his reasons no scene should turn their back on a lan proven div1 player. ul team yyt.

HAAAAXXXX, u broke the site :D

Last edited by AnimaL,

Jh

Hey dats!

wtaffff epic font

LoopeR

FB

boomeh got bored?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 22 Next »