Forum

YYT Statement - Boomeh Banned

Created 19th November 2009 @ 19:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22

ozonE

Bring!

But how much fun is there winning not because you are better than the enemy, but because of the program? I mean, I like to win as well, but I would vastly prefer winning because I am better than the enemy, not because I have an unfair advantage.

You’re trying to make sense of a retarded cheater? Well, kudos for trying, I guess… :)

I wonder if he was beaten as a child.

I wonder if you were beaten as a child.

He was, now he’s getting drunk home alone and spamming etf2l forums.

Last edited by ozonE,

Azured

eureka

I swear the tf2 community is getting as bad as the cs community…

Sometimes this place is even worse than the Steam Forums and 4chan, and that’s saying something.

Bubbles1

this post just a flame, making tf2 seem poop

Last edited by Bubbles1,

Everyone please stay on topic and refrain for posting insults and/or flames.

vlad_drac

xoxo

Lol can’t agree more norris. Kids took one blow and it’s like the only thing in the world that matters anymore. DIV1 PLAYER CHEATED? OH SHIT BETTER DISCUSS THAT DIV 3/2 TEAM FROM 2 MONTHS AGO.

Why is it important to you that loco’s team is div2 or 3?

And same question to all you other sheep whose reactions are oh-so-different because it’s GASP BOOMEH OF GASP YOYOTECH!1111

Skyride

DUCS

come on, someone just close this now before we have other teams drop over the same reasons as RawR.

Zeks

T.

Although some people due to personal issues have tried to create a massive de-railing of this thread (and to some success) I must add that there have been some very good points raised about the double standards issue, etf2l has itself to blame about this and may very well fall into a hole if they consider this as a *special case*.

However the rules at this very moment have to be upheld and although kodyl makes some very valid points involving the way cheating should be considered in the future this case shouldn’t be concered with the future but with the present and in accordance with the rules as they stand today.

The admins should resolve this case as they resolve any other cheating case from any other division regardless of skill/PR etc.

On a side note this thread should be closed since it is not constructive in anyway, I am just reiterating points others have made. Other quarrels people have shouldn’t be in this thread but with a private conversation with an admin considering all the evidence as making it public does not really aid your case only allows your statements to be criticized by the masses.

appe

Rather lots of retards and lots of lans than few retards and few lans.

the first 10 pages were funny. Then it got boring.
Byte made a Statement about a cheater, okay. Then you can post sad thing etc whatever you want, but why does everything including cheaters end up in insulting etf2l or similar things? He admited. Stop posting shit, neither about Etf2l nor about similar cases, and wait some days, there will be a ban, or there will not. E-Dramas are so awesome..

Bubbles1

yes why are you admins not locking this allready?

Last edited by Bubbles1,

AuguR

how do i make radar?

vlad_drac

xoxo

how do i make radar?

you no take candle

byte

As admins we like to see what calibre players have to offer with their ill-witted responses.

As the statement has clearly been made along with 99% of people posting being whine, and it’s been freely discussed i can’t see anything else on the matter being discussed as boomeh has made his statement and so have we.

Cheers

Byte

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22