Forum

YYT Statement - Boomeh Banned

Created 19th November 2009 @ 19:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 22 Next »

pEx

rhs

one thing i wanted to say: noone saw that coming i played with boomeh in a team 1-2 years ago (idk white) in same team was WINNEH THE POO so wtf WHY he dont banned him? (i rly want to know what kind of cheat he used)

yyt guys head up and look forward

alfa

Didnt expected

xtala

one thing i wanted to say: noone saw that coming i played with boomeh in a team 1-2 years ago (idk white) in same team was WINNEH THE POO so wtf WHY he dont banned him? (i rly want to know what kind of cheat he used)

yyt guys head up and look forward

Cause he’s not some sort of superhuman that detects everything and because he wasn’t an admin back then? Because boomeh didn’t cheat at that time?

Last edited by xtala,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

OMG Drunken flash back! At lan when we were both drunk he admitted he cheated! I just thaught he meant on a girlfriend or a maths test, ITS ALL SO CLEAR TO ME NOW DUH!?

(Heres hoping hes unbanned before Boohoomting)

Would be great if Boomeh could give us an insight into why? Much like when payard gave a reasoning :).

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Mark

Phase

Would be nice to hear his side of the story, only played with him 2 or 3 times but he seemed like a genuine guy.

nvc

The right thing to do would be to remove yoyotech from current events, but i like haunter and byte so therefore that point is invalid.

Loco

Mayo

will this mean yoyo suffer the same effects my own team did
and lose points in the league due to having someone being caught cheating in there
team?
interesting:and sad at the same time :E
boomeh is a nice guy seems odd he would cheat
but gluck to the rest of the team and the rest of your campaign.

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

He helped me tease numlocked at lan, therefore no ban for him plz

pEx

rhs

That with winneh was just a joke sure it wasn’t obviously that he was cheating, but then you cant know if he cheated back in the old days, because i think that the reason someone is cheating is to get to the top of a game & get the fame.

Boomeh was a vg player at that time, too. (before he played for idk white he was in TRL i think)

and there is no big difference in his art of playing between idk white or e.g. yyt

tbh i dont think he aimboted, because then he would get catched a bit faster maybe half god mode or sth ;) (had situations were i thougth wtf why is he still alive)

@ tapley LOOOOOOOOL, like noone would say to somone he cheats when this person is making fun of himselfs about using cheats :D

Last edited by pEx,

Haunter

Just to clear some minds, long story short:

– boomeh played a esl game as medic
– aequitas auto banned boomeh
– admins contacted him
– he admited to us that he cheated in that game
– he left irc right after that

Its sad reading some posts where ppl actually wants yyt to be punished just bcs their team was, the ones that had a similar situation, more than anyone should know how hard it is to be in a situation like this, wanting some sort of revenge will make u happy?

Last edited by Haunter,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Just to clear some minds, long story short:

– boomeh played a esl game as medic
– aequitas auto banned boomeh bcs 1 line of the log disappeared
– admins contacted him
– he admited to us that he cheated in that game
– he left irc right after that

Its sad reading some posts where ppl actually wants yyt to be punished just bcs their team was, the ones that had a similar situation, more than anyone should know how hard it is to be in a situation like this, wanting some sort of revenge will make u happy?

I don’t think people think that, they just want to see that all teams get treated the same reguardless of divison, which is fair enough.

Haunter

yes and im sure that if they find out that he cheated in etf2l games the results will be removed thats how things works.

xzr

yes and im sure that if they find out that he cheated in etf2l games the results will be removed thats how things works.

I think the usual practice was to give defaults from all the games the cheater played in. Without any other proof or anything needed.

aves

no need to proof that he cheated in etf2l games
some guys got banned for cheating in public games, and their teams got punished for that

sry haunter but either etf2l is going for double standards … OR it just sx2byyt
life`s a bitch

Last edited by aves,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Sorry mate, but you just get a default loss against LOL Team. If you guys don’t we shouldn’t get a default loss vs Maggots. Eld shouldn’t have gotten a default against the Russian team etcetera.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 22 Next »