Forum

ladder team + league team

Created 22nd October 2009 @ 22:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

+1 to separate ladder teams and 6on6 teams :)

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

Hey,

we won’t do that as this is not the intention of our ladder.

It should be a possibility for normal 6on6 teams to have more motivation and fun playing PCWs. Also, we will probably use the standings of a ladder team to decide which Division they start in a regular Season.
All in all, we won’t separate ladder and league teams.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Hey,

It should be a possibility for normal 6on6 teams to have more motivation and fun playing PCWs. Also, we will probably use the standings of a ladder team to decide which Division they start in a regular Season.

thats a double fail…
first you can get a good standing if you only play against bad teams.
not seperating into ladder and league team is just EPIC FAIL!!!

Imperium

dAy, i’d agree with that if there wasn’t an alternative. But if you made it possible to have two teams, your team could still make a team for the laddder. Some people may not but if the main purpose is fun pcw’s then that is still an option (mixes are also quite fun ;o) and if you want to choose teams for a league next season i don’t see how it can be that bad – you managed 6 times before. just my thoughts

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hey,

thats a double fail…
first you can get a good standing if you only play against bad teams.
not seperating into ladder and league team is just EPIC FAIL!!!

I doubt they judge a team on where they place 100% its more about who they beat/lose to.

oblivion

Well I can see where day is coming from (explaining a reason is always welcome, otherwise I just get annoyed with an admin’s post (or them….) :D).

However, the ladder means its not very inclusive for people who are backups, and want to stay as backups, getting a more casual game but with a proper team you get on with is much harder. Mixes aren’t the same, and you can’t always get people of your level so end up playing lower and/or out of class. Allowing the ladder teams to be separate would help to ensure people stay active…the only alternative is to merc :(.

AnimaL

Hey,

tnx for no reason comment…

fucking nonsense

Inuy

#sadboys

+1 to separate ladder teams and 6on6 teams :)

piece

i don’t see any sense in that.
If u want to judge teams according to the ladder then its no fun anymore. Its serious business for most lower teams who want to get rated higher. Means no tactic tests etc. in league games.
While they should be fun games. And its way easier to just search for a scrim instead of hassling around with a ladder system with that intention.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Hey,

Team Vertex for div1?

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Team Vertex for div1?

Let’s not be daft.

IMO Ladder is just a way of playing PCW’s that have a bit more meaning. It’s a shame there’s not more active div 2/3 teams. Get involved chaps :]

Mark

Phase

Problem with the ladder replacing PCWs is that the ladder system takes time to schedule and such, whereas PCWs are very spontaneous. If you could just submit PCW results as a ladder match result, and have both teams confirm it, it would probably work better.

kaidus

WiK?

So then what happens when the losing team refuses to confirm it?

Mark

Phase

screenshots?

I’d still like to be in a separate ladder team. Just to be able to play some “officicals” with other friends from time to time. You know, building networks and all.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »