Forum

ladder team + league team

Created 22nd October 2009 @ 22:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

AnimaL

tbh, the whole point of the ladder is an alternative to PCW’s, so its kind of pointless to have a seperate ladder team. If your not happy with PCW’s in your own clan atm the LEAVE.

(yes that includes Fragga)

I’m backup, that’s why I posted.

That was the point of Skyrides post: If you dont like being backup- LEAVE.

Anyways, I dont see a point of being in a seperate team just for ladder.

try playing with div1 team on ladder match…

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

let me put this as simple as possible. TF2 is virtually dead, top clans barely scrim, which means those players within those clans either mix or pug to play tf2 (the pub scene is just a joke) so the idea of the ladder format was a great idea for those active members of a certain clan to join other active members and create ladder teams.

As it stands few players are going to leave their league team just to play in the ladder format if there clan isn’t involved.

Krakyn

rEJ

let me put this as simple as possible. TF2 is virtually dead, top clans barely scrim, which means those players within those clans either mix or pug to play tf2 (the pub scene is just a joke) so the idea of the ladder format was a great idea for those active members of a certain clan to join other active members and create ladder teams.

As it stands few players are going to leave their league team just to play in the ladder format if there clan isn’t involved.

Div 1 inactivity =/= TF2 is dead. As much as some egos would love this to be true the game exists beyond you, people are having far more fun lower down the league and will continue to do so no matter how hard you try and convince the world the game is dependent on you to be “alive” take your endless negativity somewhere else, MW2 looks like it will fail on PC enough to suit your needs Fragga.

back on topic:

It’s a nice idea to be able to make it separate but not what it was meant for and probably far more hassle than it’s worth.

exm

Krakyn said all the truth about your “TF2 is dead” ego-masturbation. If you dont like that your team is not active, or your teammates are a lot less active than you want them to be- LEAVE, and go create a team with those “other active members”.

compton

cvx|

There’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to play in different teams in the league and in the ladder. It’s just a stupid artificial barrier that should be removed.

On a sidenote, I still don’t get why you can’t be signed up into multiple 6on6 clans. What’s the point on restricting that?

Ijantis

On a sidenote, I still don’t get why you can’t be signed up into multiple 6on6 clans. What’s the point on restricting that?

ahaha are you serious?

imagine playing a team you know you can beat but they end up using players from a higher up division and you end up getting rolled

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

+1 to separate ladder teams and 6on6 teams :)

Arnold

DAKKA

Div 1 inactivity =/= TF2 is dead. As much as some egos would love this to be true the game exists beyond you, people are having far more fun lower down the league and will continue to do so no matter how hard you try and convince the world the game is dependent on you to be “alive” take your endless negativity somewhere else, MW2 looks like it will fail on PC enough to suit your needs Fragga.

back on topic:

It’s a nice idea to be able to make it separate but not what it was meant for and probably far more hassle than it’s worth.

well put krakyn

yes it deserved to be quoted

compton

cvx|

nvm

AnimaL

pretty pleeeease?

back on topic:

+1

Well said.

minimoose

I don’t see the problem with letting a player have one 6v6 league team and then one 6v6 ladder team. If they want they can have the same lineup for ladder…

Benscho

eL|

pls fix it

kR1zz

i think the community should decide that ;)

myNax

+1 to separate ladder teams and 6on6 teams :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »