Forum

Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 57 58 59 ... 64 Next »

eoN^

Tbh the answers of the poll are indeed quite misleading, you can interpret limit 1 in both ways, as both parties pointed out.

The poll should’ve been “Ban FaN? yes/no” and IF no has the majority of the answers, there should be another one “limit to 1 per team? yes/no”.

No, because people would say “Oh so its either all in or all out, if so i believe FaN should be banned” and vote yes…

Memento Mori

FaN is retarded and inconsistent, annoying to play with and annoying to play against. Ban.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

By the way, to once and for all rid this topic of the “Look at the poll” nonsense…
Democracy has nothing to do with this. Competitive games do not resemble a nation, they resemble a sport. Thus they should be treated as such.
How are decisions made in sports? By members of the -Insert sport here- international management board.
These people themselves all have experience in that sport at a high level, from back when they were younger.
So why would e-sport (god I hate that term) be treated any different?
Only the people who play the game to a high standard should be able to vote on matters such as these.
This is based on the fact that whatever works at the highest levels of play, will work for the lower levels as well. A new poll including only div 1/2 players would give a better view on the subject. Even though I’m not a fan of polls. Ideally they should debate their way into making a decision.

Third time I’m posting this. Read it this time.

TF2 isn’t a top level spectator sport, where you have a few thousand spectators per competitior. The amount of players vastly outweigh the amount of spectators (are there any?) so why should it be treated like a sport?

eoN^

By the way, to once and for all rid this topic of the “Look at the poll” nonsense…
Democracy has nothing to do with this. Competitive games do not resemble a nation, they resemble a sport. Thus they should be treated as such.
How are decisions made in sports? By members of the -Insert sport here- international management board.
These people themselves all have experience in that sport at a high level, from back when they were younger.
So why would e-sport (god I hate that term) be treated any different?
Only the people who play the game to a high standard should be able to vote on matters such as these.
This is based on the fact that whatever works at the highest levels of play, will work for the lower levels as well. A new poll including only div 1/2 players would give a better view on the subject. Even though I’m not a fan of polls. Ideally they should debate their way into making a decision.

Third time I’m posting this. Read it this time.

TF2 isn’t a top level spectator sport, where you have a few thousand spectators per competitior. The amount of players vastly outweigh the amount of spectators (are there any?) so why should it be treated like a sport?

Because if TF2 didnt rely on the higher skilled players to make decisions we would probably still be playing with 2 demos and crits on and without any decent tactics or game sense.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

If the poll is to be the ultimate and final verdict, I demand a new poll and everyone must provide their ID’s when voting. Kinda like the voting for president you brought up?! Wouldn’t be surprised if some people used multiple accounts to vote in the polls, for or against.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

If the poll is to be the ultimate and final verdict, I demand a new poll and everyone must provide their ID’s when voting. Kinda like the voting for president you brought up?! Wouldn’t be surprised if some people used multiple accounts to vote in the polls, for or against.

Just don’t allow people to vote if a steam ID isn’t linked to their profile.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

so i herd it taeks 15s to get a new steam account ??

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Won’t they have to buy a game and connect to a server to find their SteamID?

doubt someone would bother just to add an extra vote.

Rele

I think theres software out there that shows your steamID by just entering the accountname.

EDIT: Even easier, just run the program. Easy as pie: http://www.softpedia.com/downloadTag/Steam+ID+Finder

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

There were around 2k ppl playing last season, and 770 vote. Doesn’t make the think it’s the general opinion.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

People like you bother trolling in this thread, so I wouldn’t be surprised lol.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Klu, think it’s about time you flipped a coin! http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/2/2a/Hitlercard.png/250px-Hitlercard.png

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Klu, think it’s about time you flipped a coin! http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/2/2a/Hitlercard.png/250px-Hitlercard.png

awesome

jgmaster

BM

I think it’s funny that if the poll had gone in the favour of banning the fan then the reaction from people opposed to it would be that, the people have spoken and democracy rules.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I think it’s funny that if the poll had gone in the favour of banning the fan then the reaction from people opposed to it would be that, the people have spoken and democracy rules.

yup, its pretty funny isn’t it

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 57 58 59 ... 64 Next »