Forum

Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 58 59 60 ... 64 Next »

Redman350

[FB]

I think it’s funny that if the poll had gone in the favour of banning the fan then the reaction from people opposed to it would be that, the people have spoken and democracy rules.

yup, its pretty funny isn’t it

So it’s OK if you do it, but even the idea of us doing it is hilarious?

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I think it’s funny that if the poll had gone in the favour of banning the fan then the reaction from people opposed to it would be that, the people have spoken and democracy rules.

If “we” do what? I never wanted a poll as I knew valve would nerf the fan eventually.

Redman350

[FB]

If “we” do what?

“You” are the one quoting the poll.

I never wanted a poll as I knew valve would nerf the fan eventually.

I won’t hold my breath.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

The “nerf” only fixed bs stun at insane ranges. It does not affect the current discussion. If anything the fan actually got a buff with the new jump.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

The “nerf” only fixed bs stun at insane ranges.

Which was 99% of the whining about FaN pre-nerf.

Redman350

[FB]

The “nerf” only fixed bs stun at insane ranges.

Which was 99% of the whining about FaN pre-nerf.

iirc the whine was split between long range stun, and an easy second meatshot. I think it’s only fair we allow the long range stun whiners to migrate to rocket jump whine.

NaPo^^

[GoT1]

Tbh the answers of the poll are indeed quite misleading, you can interpret limit 1 in both ways, as both parties pointed out.

The poll should’ve been “Ban FaN? yes/no” and IF no has the majority of the answers, there should be another one “limit to 1 per team? yes/no”.

No before voting you should read.
It clearly says
“Weapons
Limit 2 = No limit | Limit 1 = weapon can be used once | Limit 0 = weapon disabled”

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Tbh the answers of the poll are indeed quite misleading, you can interpret limit 1 in both ways, as both parties pointed out.

The poll should’ve been “Ban FaN? yes/no” and IF no has the majority of the answers, there should be another one “limit to 1 per team? yes/no”.

It clearly says
“Weapons
Limit 2 = No limit | Limit 1 = weapon can be used once | Limit 0 = weapon disabled”

^^

Was pretty clear to me.

Rele

It clearly says
“Weapons

-_______-

The point wasnt what limit 1 means but how you can interpret it.
The FaN supporters say: Yea, it means that x % want it to be partly enabled, whereas the FaN bashers say: It means x % want it to be partly disabled.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

It clearly says
“Weapons

-_______-

The point wasnt what limit 1 means but how you can interpret it.
The FaN supporters say: Yea, it means that x % want it to be partly enabled, whereas the FaN bashers say: It means x % want it to be partly disabled.

Yes but it doesn’t matter how you interpret the vote for limit 1, as either way it means 44% of people think it shouldn’t be banned outright. Some think it should be 1 per team, some think 2 per team is OK. It doesn’t matter.

Redman350

[FB]

It clearly says
“Weapons

*woosh* (argument going over your head)

The general idea we’re trying to get across here is that limit 1 is in a way agreeing with the idea that the fan is a bit overpowered. Why would you honestly think that we thought limit 1 = ban? Seriously, think before you post.

^^

Was pretty clear to me.

Kluniq stop +1’ing everyone else and come up with a decent argument yourself.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Yes but it doesn’t matter how you interpret the vote for limit 1, as either way it means 44% of people think it shouldn’t be banned outright. Some think it should be 1 per team, some think 2 per team is OK. It doesn’t matter.

Actually it does matter. If it is perfectly balanced why limit it to 1?

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

The general idea we’re trying to get across here is that limit 1 is in a way agreeing with the idea that the fan is a bit overpowered.

limit 1 is also agreeing that it is way way way way way way way too underpowered to be banned outright and even considering it is an outrageous idea.

See what I did there?

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Actually it does matter. If it is perfectly balanced why limit it to 1?

OK lets ban demoman, why limit him to 1 if he isn’t overpowered? Same for medic achshully

Redman350

[FB]

The general idea we’re trying to get across here is that limit 1 is in a way agreeing with the idea that the fan is a bit overpowered.

limit 1 is also agreeing that it is way way way way way way way too underpowered to be banned outright and even considering it is an outrageous idea.

See what I did there?

No, because if it was that underpowered, then it wouldn’t need to be restricted.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 58 59 60 ... 64 Next »